Something I have a feeling I won't be getting from the firm a.ss planted in the seat next to mine.

"Where are you from? You have quite the accent." She smiles.

"England." I answer even though it's fairly apparent.

"Ahh." She purses her lips. "I've been to London. Absolutely loved it."

"No much of a fan myself. But to each his own I reckon." I empty my glass.

She laughs, a bit to loudly at something that wasn't a bit funny.

As she tips her head back, my eyes move past her, glancing across the room.

Landing on a blonde sat on a bench, leaning back against the glass window.

Looking every bit as out of place as I do. A forced smile on her face as she looks out over the crowd, seemingly as displeased with the people around her as I am.

Long blonde hair frames her face and a short black dress accentuates her long tanned legs as she picks at her nails.

She's f.ucking gorgeous. No question.

And she hasn't the slightest clue she's somehow taken my breath away.

How is that even f.ucking possible?

It's not.

Her eyes meet mine, immediately looking away.

F.uck. I need to take her home.

"Harry?"

I take a breath, focusing my eyes back on the redhead. "Yeah.. Sorry."

"It's fine. Why don't you order me a drink?" She bats her eyelashes at me, her fingers running down my hand.

"Sorry." I stand up, "Another time. Nice meeting you..."

"Bridgette." She narrows her eyes at me.

"Right. Bridgette." I nod. "Have a good night."

I move past her, ignoring the small huff I hear as I head across the room.

I make my way around a few tables, my eyes never leaving the blonde as I near her.

She doesn't even glance my way as I close the gap between us and take a seat next to her.

"I'm not going home with you." Her soft voice speaks up, her bluntness surprising me.

I chuckle, more then ready for the challenge. "Funny, don't remember asking you to."

Her eyebrows slightly raise as she keeps her eyes trained on the dance floor. "Why else would you come over here? Stimulating conversation?"

"Perhaps."

"And what if I'm horribly boring?"

"Then I'll make up an excuse to go. Probably that I have somewhere else I need to be. Or I have to be up early in the morning."

"And I would believe you?"

"Course. If you're horribly boring, don't imagine you're to bright either."

The corner of her lips faintly curve up, giving me the motivation I need to go on.

But I highly doubt you are... Dim witted and boring that is. Woman like you, sitting alone in a crowded room..."

"Woman like me?" Her eyes finally meet mine, the gaze alone enough to make my heart race.

"Yeah..."

"Yeah...?" She looks at me with amusement as I find myself at a loss for words. "And why do you think a 'woman like me' is sitting alone in a crowded room?"

"Easy. You're not concerned with the amount of money in your pocket. And since that's all they talk about...." I glance around the room. "You've got nothing to say to them."

"Very observant." She looks over my face. "But very wrong."

"Am I?"

"Yes, that's not the reason I'm sitting here alone."

"Then why?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Your friend isn't to happy you're talking to me." She changes the subject, looking across the room.

My gaze follows hers, landing on a very angry looking redhead.

"Wouldn't say she's my friend, we just met. More of an acquaintance of sorts."

"You should buy her a drink. She likes you."

"I'd rather buy you a drink." I admit, causing her eyes to lock with mine.

"Not a good idea."

"Really? Sounds like a lovely idea to me." I take a breath, trying to read her and failing miserably.

"You turned her down. The redhead. Why?"

I suck my bottom lip between my teeth, trying not to laugh. "You're very straightforward aren't you?"

"I'm not a fan of games." She looks away from me thoughtfully, a frown overtaking her face.

"Don't really fancy them myself. Tell me your name."

"Answer my question and I will." She looks back at me. "Why did you turn down Bridgette?"

"You know her?"

"She's beautiful."

"Looks only take you so far I guess." I shrug. "Found her a bit boring if I'm being honest."

"Boring.." She repeats the word like she's testing it for the first time.

"Yeah... What's your name?"

"Everly."

I nod as she looks past me. "Would you like to know my name Everly?"

She shakes her head, standing up. "It's time."

"Time?" I furrow my eyebrows, completely confused.

"It's Ten." She nods towards the large clock hanging above the bar. "He doesn't like when people are late. We should go Harry."

"What? How do you know my name?" I stand up, taking in the tall blonde stood in front of me. "Are you... You're the one who's been texting me?"

She doesn't answer me, instead heading across the crowded room.

Leaving me no choice but to follow after her, wondering what the h.ell I'm getting myself into.

___________________________
Please vote and let me know your thoughts so far!

Cast...
Marloes Horst- Everly Abbott

Michael Fassbender- Aiden Carter

Miles Teller- Nathaniel (Nate) West

Alex Pettyfer- Jackson Decker

Mae Whitman- Harper Maddox

Odeya Rush- Maya Cahn

Troian Bellisario - Chloe Grayson

Elizabeth Olson- Bridgette Reilly

Amber Stevens West- Margo Tate