CHAPTER 62

Ily.

HARRY STYLES

I stared at the picture of Carli, my hands shaking slightly. I needed to see her. Needed is an understatement, actually. I got up from the couch and stretched, my aching muscles groaning as I did so. I walked to the bathroom and stared at Carli's stuff. Everything was places where she last touched, I know because I haven't moved anything.

I quickly took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. I packed a bag of my things and swung it over my shoulder as I walked to my car.

"Your house is ready." Karl told me as he watched me shove my bag in the trunk. I turned to him and tugged some of my hair behind my ear. The house. The house that I custom made for Carli, our new baby and I. It was big, but cozy. It was in a good neighborhood and all the neighbors where our age or older. There wasn't gang activity out there, since it was about 15 minutes away from my building and offices. It was honestly perfect. There was just one thing I needed to make it perfect...

My love and baby.

"Thank you. I'll call you if I need anything." I said as I opened the door. The weather was a little chilly and the trees were a deep gold and vibrant orange. The leaves on the ground were crisp, soft crunching sounds coming from beneath my feet as I walked.

"Sure. Get her back okay? She was amazing for you."

"Don't you think I already know that?" I sent him a grin as I got into my car. Shutting the door and buckling up, I turned the car on as I flipped through my phone for some tunes. Finally finding the perfect song-- Dangerous by Big Data feat. Joywave-- I pulled out of my spot and drove to the airport.

-

I looked at the man in the cab and told him the address of the cottage Carli was staying in. He nodded as I got in, racing off just as I was putting on my seatbelt. I watched out the window and was amazed at how cute this town was.

It was about 45 minutes until I got there, stopping the driver before the driveway started. I payed the man and thanked him as I walked up to the house slowly. I held my bag over my shoulder and shoved my free hand in my pocket. I was happy, since I was closer to Carli.

I stooped suddenly, my blood running cold as I heard Carli scream. It was filled with pain and I knew she was scared. I quickly walked to where the scream was and stopped dead in my tracks.

Louis.

I looked over and saw Niall standing there. Idiot. Why isn't he doing anything? I quickly grabbed my gun and pointed it right at Louis' face. My body was filling with anger as I saw Carli on the ground sobbing. I looked down and saw her bump. I wanted to run to her and hold her, to see if our baby will kick. Was it too early for that? I had no--

Get it together Styles.

I smirked and clicked the gun, making Niall look over at me. His eyes were wide with surprise and... Relief?

I nodded slightly at him and turned my attention to Louis.

"I'm only going to tell you this once... Let my girlfriend go before I blow your head off." I coldly hissed.

Louis stopped and his muscles froze, Carli's head quickly turning. Her eyes met mine and her arms reached out for me. I knew she needed me but I needed to kill this sneaky jerk. I pointed the gun at his face as I walked closer. "Let her go. Do you understand?"

"I do. But that doesn't mean I will listen." Louis smirked and reached for Carli. She quickly grabbed Louis' arm and bent it backwards, Louis grunting and moaning in pain. Carli took that as her chance, her feet quickly running to me. Carli held onto my shirt tightly as she sobbed. I gently pressed a kiss to her head and watched as Louis got up from the ground.

Before he could move another inch, I shot him in the chest. His eyes widened in shock as he coughed, falling down on his knees. Louis looked down at his fresh wound and looked over at Carli. Carli looked his wound and swallowed as she covered her mouth.

"I think I might be sick." Carli mumbled.

CARLI

I threw up hard, my hands clutching the toilet tightly. My lungs were burning, my eyes watering as the acid of my bile burned the back of my throat. I groaned once I was finished, my fingers gently flushing the toilet.

Harry's here. I can't believe he came for me. A smile tugged at my lips as I realized that we could become a family again. I knew that it wouldn't fix everything, but it was a start.

I looked out the window and watched as Niall helped Harry get rid of Louis' body. I grimaced and took a hot shower, my eyes looking down at my bump. I was relieved to see no bruises forming, the pain going down to just a dull throb.

After my shower, I walked to my bedroom and slowly slipped on clean undergarments. Hearing a knock on the door, I slipped on my robe and tied it as I opened the door. Standing there, Harry looked down at me with a small smile on his features. He had dark circles under his eyes and I could tell he hasn't shaved in days.

"Hi." Harry said, his voice cracking at the end.

"Harry." I breathed as I threw my arms around his neck.

I will do a second update today if I get 5 comments ;)