CHAPTER 47

CARLI

I stared up at the ceiling and watched the fan circle around and around. It was hot in my room, my hair sticking to the back of my neck. I groaned and got up, turning on the air conditioner. I turned and saw Harry fully clothed, his hair in a bun.

"Where are you going? Its late." I asked him, giggling as he slapped my bum.

"I'm going out with Karl to talk business. How about you go visit Niall? We're leaving Paris soon."

"How soon?"

"Tomorrow or so. I have to get back to New York for a few things." Harry explained as he put on a tie. "I have to go to a huge meeting for gang members at the end of this week."

I scowled to myself, why was I hearing about this so late? "Why didn't you tell me earlier Harry?" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Harry looked over at ne and sighed, shaking his head. "I didn't think it was a big deal. It's over a few days and it isn't fun."

"Then why are you going?" I snapped at him.

Harry sent me a glare and grabbed my hands, pushing me against the wall. "Mm, sassy aren't we."

"I am when you don't tell me things." I grumbled as I felt Harry's crotch come into contact with mine, making me lose my breath. Harry bit his bottom lip as he picked me up, my legs wrapping against his waist tightly.

"Don't use that tone with me, princess." Harry growled, his hands gripping my thighs tightly and harshly. I moaned out his name as he threw ne on the bed. "Oh I'm going to teach my little baby girl a lesson." Harry smirked at me and got ontop of me, his hands taking off my clothes.

I sucked in a breath as his hot breath fanned over my lower region, his fingertips rubbing my thighs. "Such a naughty girl." Harry hummed.

HARRY STYLES

"Will he be there?" I asked Karl, rubbing my chin with my hand. I still had the taste if Carli on my lips, the actions from before making a smirk tug at my lips. I wanted to be more of a man towards her, sometimes her mouth got her into trouble and I wanted to change that. If she ever talked back to some other man who owned a gang, well, they would feed off of her innocence.

"He should be. We could be wrong, though." Karl replied, groaning.

"How could we be wrong? We're tracking his calls and what he says, what could go wrong?" I said. Karl and I brought the idea up with Boss' to track and listen in on Holdon's conversations. He was a complete idiot, but he had some good ideas. I had to admit that I wanted him dead, I really did. I wanted to show that I'm not a man to mess with. I've been taken advantage of too many times, and I was fed up.

"He could know about us and just setting it up so he can attack." Karl mumbled, taking his last swig of alcohol. I looked around and watched the dance floor, scowling as I saw sweaty bodies grinding against each other in a heated manner. My eyes looked away, my gaze on Karl, uninterested in my surroundings.

"Well what's the plan?" I asked.

"First, we'll watch. Then we will attack. On the phone he was talking about meeting somewhere so he can give a package to someone. Supposedly the package is for Liam, and its important. Luckily, I got ahold of the man that's supposed to meet him. And guess what?" Karl laughed and shook his head. "That guy doesn't even like Holdon. He just wanted the money, so I made him a deal. I said I would pay him double the amount if he let us take Holdon. And guess what he said?"

"I hope he said yes." I mumbled.

"Of course he said yes. The meeting is happening tonight at 11:30."

"Do we have back up with us or is it just the two of us?" I asked.

"Of course I got back up. Are you in?"

"Wouldn't miss it." I said, taking a gulp of my beer.

"Are you bringing Carli?" Karl asked, a smirk on his face.

"Don't be an idiot. Of course I'm not."

I'm updating twice today! So don't worry. Sorry I really don't feel good:\ you guys didn't really answer any of the questions I asked a few updates back. I know I keep asking but come on, do it. :)

Did anyone graduate?