CHAPTER 32

CARLI

I stared at Harry as he neared closer, my chest heaving up and down with the breaths I was taking. My back was pressed to my hotel room wall, my dress hugging me tightly. We haven't even left for the show yet and Harry is already wanting me. "We'll be late." I giggled as Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me to him.

"After?" Harry groaned, leaving some small kisses on my neck. I nodded and pulled away, grabbing my clutch. I checked myself once more in the mirror before we left, our hands tightly together. I made sure my hotel room was locked, Harry looking around as I did so. "Do you feel that?"

"Feel what?" I asked, looking over at him confused.

"That something bad is going to happen." Harry answered. "I can feel it. Do you?"

I scowled at the ground as we walked, shaking my head no. I hope it was just a feeling, I want everything to go well. Nothing bad. I'm tired of something always happening when Harry and I are together. It was like people didn't want Harry to be happy, they supposedly hated him so much that they felt as if they needed to ruin his life. Which made me mad, scared and my hope of a normal life sizzle away.

We rode the elevator down to the first floor, getting out and walking out of the hotel. I smiled and thanked the people who complimented my dress. I felt Harry pull me closer and tighter to him while men complimented me, his protective side making itself known. I saw Zayn walking in front of us, wearing a nice suit. I called his name, watching as he turned around, his lips turning into a wide smile.

"Hey!" He called, running up to us and hugging me tightly. Was he mad at me like Niall?

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey, mate. Do you want to come with us to the show?" Harry asked, flagging down a cab. Zayn nodded, looking over and beckoning his girlfriend to come. She smiled and followed, walking over to us. "Carli, I don't think you've met Perrie before."

"I haven't, but I've heard good things about you." I said to Perrie, sending her a smile.

"Same. I'm Perrie." She said, stretching her arms out for a hug. I hugged her and pulled back, giggling.

"Nice to meet you, finally. I wanted to meet the girl who stole my friends heart."

Perrie smiled big, blushing slightly as she looked up at Zayn, who was smiling down at her. "And you must be-" Perrie stopped short, her eyes falling on Harry. They went wide, fear and disgust written over her face. I looked confused as I stood there. What was going on?

Harry turned from the cab, his eyes falling on Perrie. His reaction mirrored hers, his body rigid and none moving. "Hello." Harry muttered.