CHAPTER 45

CARLI

Harry smiled at me as he walked over to me, his suit clinging to him perfectly. I looked at Zayn and thanked him, pressing a kiss to his rough cheek. Zayn nodded and let go of my arm as Harry came to me, his hands grabbing my face softly. "You look.. Amazing."Harry whispered as he kissed me, our lips folding together perfectly.

"Thank you." I whispered back, a giggle falling from my mouth. Harry smiled bigger, his hands slowly sliding down my shoulders and arms, his fingers lacing with mine tightly. Harry led me to the street, his tall stature towering over me. I picked up my dress slightly and walked with him.

The sun was down and the moon was lighting our path. There wasn't really any tourists out tonight, the surroundings feeling more romantic by the second. The light from the lamp posts were dull, the light of the moon overpowering them. Harry led me down a gravel path, my shoes making soft noises. The path was lit by candles, pink and gold rose pedals almost covering the gravel. I looked beyond the path and noticed that it ended right below the Eiffel Tower. I couldn't exactly make out what was there, but there was crowd stoppers all around the Tower. I scowled softly, "Harry, did you close it off?"

Harry looked down at me as we walked and shrugged. "I might have." Harry grinned, kissing the side of my head. "I didn't want anyone ruining tonight so I payed for the sight to be blocked off."

"That must have costed you a fortune." I mumbled, slightly feeling bad. Was I really worth all of this?

"Seriously? It did, but you're worth it. Why can't you see how important you are to me? Carli, baby, you mean the world to me. You're the only person who I can honestly say that I love with all my heart and soul."

I looked up at Harry and sent him a smile, giggling. Harry chuckled and shook his head, his hair falling down in his face. Harry brushed it back with his fingertips and put his hand on the small of my back. "You look beautiful." Harry whispered in my ear, his breath fanning against my ear. Goosebumps filled my skin, his breath hot. "I know I already told you that, but I'll keep reminding you."

We walked in silence for a moment, finally Harry stopped me and got out his favorite scarf. "What are you doing?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"I don't want you to see the place yet.." Harry sheepishly said, smiling slightly. I nodded at him and closed my eyes as Harry walked behind me. His scarf slowly pressed against my eyes, his hands softly tying it. He softly grabbed my arm, leading me to the destination. I heard someone mumble something, my ears straining to hear them. Sighing when I couldn't find out what they were saying, I walked for what seemed like forever until Harry stopped me.

"I hope she likes it." I heard Harry softly mumble to himself. The scarf was slowly untied the scarf, my surroundings finally making themselves known.