CHAPTER 26

Where Tania is being held in media center. ^^^

He had never once saw Tania while he was staying with his father. One day while Paul was out, John heard a soft sob and followed the noise to a storage room. On the floor, there was a little latch. Lifting the latch open, John's eyes fell upon a small blonde girl, her figure curled up tightly in a ball.

John had to admit, she was such a beautiful woman. Was his father keeping her? Knowing that Paul wouldn't mind, John slowly climbed down the old rickety ladder and stepped down on the dirt floor. Tania looked up at him, her heart stopping slightly at the unknown man's beauty. Was he going to rescue her? She muttered a prayer under her breath, watching him as he walked closer and closer to her.

John's hand cradled Tania's swollen face, eyeing her to see what Paul had done to her. He had to admit, something deep down inside of him felt bad for how she was being treated. The other side, the more stronger side, yearned for some sexual contact with this little thing. "What's your name baby?"

"Don't hurt me, please." Tania whimpered, his hands grabbing her tiny ones.

"Just tell me your name. I need you. I want to breath you in, make you become one with me. Please." John begged, his own dark mind taking over. "Tell me your name."

Tania's eyes grew big at his words, realizing that the man who stole her must be related to this monster. She only knew people like this to be from horror movies, was she being pranked? She needed to get out of here. She needed to live. How come this was happening to her? Tania was a church girl, rarely went out and partied and was a perfect 'A' student. "T-Tania."

"Cute." He smirked, winking at Tania. His hands grabbed a hold of her breasts, whimpers of pain falling from her lips. Such a sweet sound it was to John.

Tania screamed in pain, her legs kicking at the air- hoping to hit her nightmare. "Stop it!" She screamed, sobs escaping her cracked lips.

"Shut up." He hissed, his rough hands gripping her thighs. "My father said you were tight, is that true?"

John smirked down at Tania as she shook underneath him, evil thoughts filling his mind.

Hearing her screams and cries as he did what he pleased to her, Paul came into the cabin. His eyes scanned the place, his ears catching the sound of his doll screaming. His feet carried him down the stairs, seeing the latch open. What was going on?

Paul looked down, seeing his son touch and use his doll. Paul was angry with his son, so angry that he wanted to taste John's blood.

Son, has anyone told you about property? Oh, I will.