W-Wait. I can remember something. I.. I.. think I've done something worse. Oh gosh no. Oh n-no.. I-I.. I stared..I-I stared at his.. e-eyes. I-I stared at those cold grey eyes. Oh gosh! W-What have I done? T-The twins said i-it was very forbidden to.. to... Oh my------

"MR. ALEXIS RODRIGUES!"

I literally screamed and flip on my chair. I can hear the laughters of my classmates. Aww that hurts. I rubbed my back and opened my eyes. I sat right up when I saw my teacher's angry face.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!"

She's giving me swords. Not daggers because her looks were more intense than usual. She's really a terror.

"I called you many times but you're busy making faces in my class. What an inappropriate behavior you did Mr. Rodrigues. I'm very disappointed."

I bite my lower lip. This is the first time I was scolded in front of the class. I'm always active in my classes. I never space out. I'm a mess. I bow my head and muttered my apology. I heard her sigh. She's like a friend to us but a strict one. She's only 27. She's still young.

"Okay. Just don't do it again. Now you may get out."

I look up to her, shock. Why did did she want to kick me out today? Did I really done something so horrible?

"B-But Ma'am------"

She held up her hand, signing me to stop. She really wants me out. I look down and fisted the hem of my shirt. I'm so stupid.

"One thing Mr. Rodrigues, if you have problems, I hope they don't affect your studies. You're a hardworking student so don't let your efforts go to waste. Then another thing, I just want to tell you that you're in the wrong class. And honestly, you're already 15 minutes late. Don't worry I'll handle your professor later. Now go."

W-What? Did I just heard that right?

"Oh shit."

I just blurted out. My classmates laugh at me again. Mrs. Smith smirked at me. She really look like Megan Fox. Oh gosh! It's not the right time to think about those things.

"Language young man."

I grabbed my bag and ran outside but I wave to her first then she just mouthed me to go. Oh gosh. That was embarassing!

I was sitting here alone in the canteen after hours of my classes. I'm glad it's already done. Two more to go. Mrs. Smith really took care of it. Thanks to her I can eat my launch at this hour.

Gosh its so frustrating to eat alone. The twins called me a while ago. They said they'll be gone for days because their father called from States. They said it was a family thing so I didn't ask any further.

I missed them already. Babylon's not here, Marcus is not here also. So now, here I am, all alone. Eating alone. Thinking about my problems alone. The twins are really sharp. They know when something's bothering me. I didn't deny it but I-I didn't tell them what's my problem. They respected it and they said that if I'm ready to say it, they will always be ready to listen and they will always open their arms to help me. Oh I love them. But will they be able to help if I tell them about him? I-It's very impossible. W-What if he hurt them? I-I really need to keep this for now. It's not safe. I will accept all the sufferings if it's the only way to protect the people I love. I won't let him hurt them. Never.

"No shit man! She's pretty! Look for yourself."

I glance at the next two tables. They're noisy and the guys were looking at something. Can they just keep quiet?