*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!*. A million things buzzed around my mind as I let go of him and walked to the door. I opened the door and Alyssa and Skylar were standing there. "We need to talk." Sky said.

Alyssa was in her night gown and I could still see the sleep in her eyes so this had to be important. "Come in." I said totally forgetting Zach was still in my room. They walked in and their eyes were fixated on Zach. "Zach, leave, now, please.". I mumbled not sure how to explain this to Lissa and Sky if they asked, which they most likely will do.

He gave me a confused look and then he saw Skylar, he quickly got what was going on. "Oh yeah I was leaving anyway." he said passing his hand threw his sexy, black hair. "Don't forget that you guys are wearing tights and tops today and Lily, practice for Friday is after class." he said walking towards me. He bent down, emphasizing my shortness, and whispered in my ear, "I won't meddle in your girly business.". I giggled and he smiled, "see you later girls.".

He walked out and I locked the door behind him. Alyssa and Skylar gave me a look. "What!" I shouted in my defense. They giggled and they dove on my recently made up bed, just great. When they saw that I wasn't there Alyssa yanked my hand, pulling me unto the bed. We all got comfy, it was 7:32 am and class started at 8:30 am so we had some time to spare.

Skylar took a deep breath and said," I slept with Austin." Alyssa's eyes widened and I yelled, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.". They both looked at me like I was on drugs. '"I went into his room this morning to see if he was up and I saw some rubber on his dresser, if you get my drift." I said biting my lips.

"I don't know what happened, it just happened." she said passing her hand through her blonde hair. "Did he make you do it?" Alyssa asked. "..........................................no." she replied looking away.

I gasped and so did Lissa. "Why?" I said looking at Sky, "just last night he said that he was in love with me, then he goes and sleeps with you.". "He said what!" Lissa shouted. 'Oh no!' I said in my mind,' I shouldn't have said that.'. "Nothing." I mumbled. "Lily Maria Montiago!" Lissa yelled. I winced before confessing."He said that he loved me and then he tried to kiss me." I said trying not to bring back those memories of fear and hurt.

"Then what happened?" Alyssa asked. "Then Zach came in, saw Austin pinning me to the wall, pushed him off and they began to fight then I fainted, that's all I remember." I said looking at everywhere but their faces. "Lily you're lying." Alyssa said raising an eyebrow. I met her gaze for a moment then I looked down, "no i'm not.". "Lily!" Skylar yelled.

"Alright, alright, I woke up and Zach was in my bed, we talked about stuff then I fell back asleep. This morning when I woke up, I forgot that he slept on my bed so when I shifted, I ended up screaming and he fell on his ass, happy." I said rolling my eyes. "What was he doing in your bed?" Lissa teased, "giving you an extra lesson.". "No Lissa!" I yelled.

"Can we please get back to the topic Sky and Austin." I said poking Lissa's sides, which she hated. "So what are you going to do about it Sky?" Lissa asked swatting away my hand. "I think that I want to get back into a relationship with him." she said twirling her hair around her finger. Alyssa almost fell off the bed and I couldn't breathe for a short moment.

"What!" Alyssa and I said at the same time. "You heard me." Sky said raising an eyebrow. I turned to Alyssa and Alyssa turned to me, we exchanged looks and agreed with a head nod. " He drugged her.' we both said at the same time. Alyssa nodded. We gave each other a look and then started to shake Skylar. "Snap out of it Sky!" we yelled and she smirked."Let's go guys."