23

Play ; 'Love is a waste of time'
by Lovely Peaches

It took a good 15 mins for you both to stop your laughter, it eventually did, leaving the both of you in an elated mood, Jungkook's got his wide bunny smile and so do you, you've got your fairly visible gummy smile. the walk to the maternity store was pretty long, strolling by the other fashion stores.

your eyes didn't leave the gorgeous dresses and casuals that the mannequins wore. If it looked amazing on the dolls, it would look fire on you. now is not the time to think about the impossible when you've got a little someone inside you, now is the time to look for clothes that would fit the small one more perfectly as the clothes that live inside your closet do not match your current measurements. as you two enter the store,

it's decorated with multiple photographs of moms and their babies, the vibrant pastel colors that brighten the little shop with the rainbow shades so light and elegant looking. Jungkook feels slightly shy, leave maternity shopping, he's never gone to a normal ladies' store so this makes him feel embarrassed?

he does not know what this feeling is but he's hiding his face behind his palm, looking around and meeting eyes with other men who he assumes to be the pregnant ladies' husbands or boyfriends, he looks over and overhead a man seeking gift boxes for his to-be-wife who is over 7 months pregnant with their son, whose already named 'Nam Hyuk.' Jungkook smiled to himself, he found this amusing. he's in the pregnancy wear section before the lingerie section.

you looked around for a couple of seconds and then were greeted by a sales associate who asked you if you needed any help, which you gladly accepted. "I'm almost six months and I'm looking for casual wear." "Sure ma'am, let me guide you." you followed the lady insi, e and Jungkook accompanied you. the range of styles made you want to do a happy dance because the clothes look so adorable, you would've never imagined they existed! at least not this cute! it's currently summ, r but fall is around the corn, r so the latest fall collection looks like a dream.

from hem dresses to jumpsuits, there are so many lovely-looking outfi, s and you're fully aware that you're gonna have the hardest time choosing from them all. the kind lady allowed you to take your time to look around and even told you to try them out before purchasing, said the majority of the moms had to come back again the next day because it wasn't fitting. you noted that and continued to flip through the rack of clothes. you were certain that you're gonna get yourself a dre. Itit didn't matter if it was a hem dress, sun dress, or even a bodycon dress.

the, e your eyes widen when you notice the most beautiful set of dresses your eyes have ever seen. you were quick to grab them by their best colo. Evenen though there were a variety of shades, you had to go wi e peach and yellow for the sun dress. then you see a black bodycon dress that looks as sexy as a pin-up. your eyes jump from your left to your right, cute or hot. Jungkook stood behind you, unable to see your face of confusion right th, n you turned to face him. "help me choose, please! I'm going crazy."

you mumble while you hold up the dresses high so he can have a clear look at the whole thing. he looks at o, e then the oth, r and then your face. 'why do you have to choose?' he thinks to himself. "which one?" you ask him aga, n and he frowns. "why are you choosing one? get both." you sighed and put the dresses down, giving him a nooooo look. "I can't get both, maternity clothes are so pricey."

Jungkook shakes his head while you look at the two of them and hang the bodycon back to the rack, you wouldn't need a black tight dress as a casual, rather go with the cute sun dress. the man takes back the dress and puts it on his arm. "what are you doing?" "Just get what you want, we don't look at the price tag." "but I do! it's not nice Jungkook, keep that back. it isn't even that great-" "We are not arguing here, get all the dresses you want, princess."