15

Did he sleep? Not so well, but did you sleep? Not at all. The hunger kept you up all night, and you were determined not to have anything. No room service, nothing. When you're adamant, then you don't second guess your decisions even though they seem stupid. Like, you not only starved yourself but your baby was in hunger too, how could the kid get nutrients when you don't ingest a thing.

Curled up on your bed, you looked out the window, watching the Eiffel Tower and how the sun was slowly seeping through the metal holes of the iconic landmark. Jungkook, on the other hand, was buttoning up his inner waistcoat. What woke him up at 6 was the phone call by his secretary, who had just landed in France. He grabbed his phone and was about to head out when he was met with the hotel staff.

"Good morning sir, your breakfast will be sent to your room in a few minutes-" "That's great, I'll be heading out now. So if it's possible to place the breakfast on the table inside?" "of course, sir, will do." Jungkook thanked the man before he left to get the elevator.

He's never late for meetings. He was glad that the hotel was just a few minutes away from Mr Lim's residence, so there was nothing to worry much about.

"Mr Jeon?" Sana, the newly replaced secretary, stood at the entrance of the hotel, walked up to Jungkook. "Ms Min, hope the journey went smoothly?" "yes, it was Mr. Jeon, thank you for asking." The woman battered her eyes, talking to Jungkook in a more honeyed voice than she usually uses,

attempting to get his attention, but in fact, his eyes remained on his phone. Sana rolled her eyes and heaved a sigh, but she was definitely not gonna stop her attempts especially since she's got the benefit of doubt at the female restroom when she passed by Mr Jeon who walked out of the room.

"The driver is here." She mutters, and Jungkook lets her take a seat first, following her later. Mr Lim was best known for his latest designer fashion brand, Thriveworks that launches tonight, Mr Jeon was invited for the grand opening of the fashion show for the summer campaign pieces that Jeon Industries had created for the kick off of the collection.

Lim Seong wan shares his greeting with Celeste Montpellier, the Co-Ceo of Thriveworks, originally born and raised in France, sharing the joint Ceo position with the half korean-half french 56 year old man Seong an jun. "Greetings, Mr Jeon, it's a pleasure to meet you. I trust you had a safe journey." Mr Montpellier spoke, sharing a smile with the man beside him.

He had a fair stubble and a french crop haircut that slightly outgrown its style, combed and gelled up well, his ebony suit, accentuating his broad shoulders. the accessories that rest on his fingers and ears, though, leave him looking questionable to Jungkook as his fingers were wrapped around by a couple of rings in each finger of silver that glint in the rising sunlight.

The man beside him had a simple suit on with no presence of accesories. He definitely looked older than his age. "of course I did." Jungkook accepted the offer of a hand shake and followed the men inside the building, as Mr Jeon took his time to look around the interior of the room, it made him feel confident about his decision on allowing the two ceos to invest in his business as the two of them hold a highly reputed name in the fashion industry. "Please make yourself comfortable, Mr. Jeon."

Lim speaks as he takes a seat in front of the man. the room served its best creativity in sophisticated as the designer pieces of past and current fashion were displayed ever so thoughtfully, showcasing how this business has grown through each art of seamless garments beautifully resting in each of their own mannequins, waiting to be arranged at the main gala at the show this night,