21

the room felt warm, it felt cosy though

the room felt warm, it felt cosy though. you'll like to describe this feeling like you're a bun baking inside a perfect 200 degrees heated oven. His chest. mentally you're waking up slowly, leaving deep sighs you move around a little bit, it does feel a little congested but each time you shift, it still gets comfy.

a gentle yawn leaves your lips and slowly but slightly your eyes flutter open. that had to be the best sleep you've got in the past weeks. you feel fingertips massaging your hair, taking away the little baby hairs off your face, unfortunately you fail to recognise who it was. you shift more and your eyes now fully open only to be met by Jungkook's.

he smiles down at you, raising his eyebrows as you stare up at him. "had a good sleep?" he whispers in a raspy voice, like he'd just woken up too. you don't quite understand what is happening, had the two days of sleep taken away the day's memories too? Jungkook can see that you're very confused, he'd assume that you don't remember the reason why you're in this position, it's understandable.

you had a very foggy mind, mentally down when he'd gotten here. "don't look at me like i did something, let's get you something to eat. It's past 7pm." by the end of his sentence, he knew you did not believe him. "past 7? How long did I sleep for?" carefully you sat up between his legs, giving him the 'i know you're lying' look.' "about 12 hours?" he sighed after he counted the hours. looking at your hilarious expressions, he was trying hard to contain his laughter.

"I'm so sorry, you had to go through 12 hours doing nothing because of me." you soon began to chant apologies at him, genuinely! this man works on sundays too, that did not slip out of your mind. you've stayed with him for a little over 2 months and you know that he doesn't just stay unproductive ever. and taking 12 hours of his precious time, even if you want to have an attitude like you always do, this is serious and you genuinely are sorry. "Hey, it's no issue!"

He calmed you down, and he can see the panic in your eyes but he doesn't want you to feel sorry or ashamed about it. He'll never tell you how much he enjoyed every moment of it. he was able to look at you for hours and hours and that's pretty much all he'd been wanting these past few days, to just look at you for some time and well, to his luck, he'd got hours instead.

"you should've woken me up, you didn't have to." "i had to-" he interrupted you so he could stop you from saying anymore. "no, you didn't have to!" your eyes search around the room, feeling embarrassed that you've been sleeping on his chest and in his arms this whole time, it didn't feel right to you and now so does, sitting between his legs. but you didn't mind it since Jungkook didn't look uncomfortable.

"you had a good sleep, yeah?" you nod at his words for which he smiled at. "That's all that matters." He looked at the position you both are in and decided that he should take the first move, so he gestured with his hands to stand up. Although he wouldn't mind you sitting like that in front of him with messy hair, plump lips right after waking up and your shirt falling off your shoulder. He had to stretch his legs, it's been way too long, he almost doesn't feel his legs.