13

13

"Drink up

"Drink up." he muttered as he held the glass of water in front of you, helping you to stop yourself from choking any further. Jungkook expected this reaction, he should've told you about this in a different time, clearly not during dinner when you were busy gobbling down the pizza like you haven't eaten for days if not weeks. Once you've calmed down you glared at him, he visibly gulped leaving you to be even more confused.

"Is this a prank?" you asked him, he looked back at you and rolled his eyes. "When have I ever pranked you?" "So you're telling me that I'm accompanying you to a business trip in freaking France?" he can hear the abrupt change in the pitch of your voice and volume.

Jungkook wasn't exactly sure about this decision, he planned on letting you stay at your place because nothing could go wrong, right? Wrong! Everything could go wrong especially when you least expect things to be wrong. You looked at him, raising one eyebrow in search of an answer and he nodded, letting you heave a sigh. "But why?"

The speed of your speech, icking him a bit yet he didnt want to show it out and cause another argument, he's tired and badly needs his sleep. Jungkook slurped on his noodles, trying to cool down the atmosphere and stop you from getting any mad, yet he isn't aware that his action only makes you more angry.

"Jungkook, I asked you, why?" "Because I can't just leave you alone." "Why not?" The rate of your speech was far too high for him to think, he isn't comfortable with answering at a fast pace, he needs to think and form his sentences well so he doesn't mess up but you're not allowing him to do so.

"I don't think it's safe to leave you by yourself here, when there's no one around you who is aware of your condition and you have strict meal timings and i'm well aware that you would skip meals." he spoke it out in one breath, departing his air while you looked at his face with a scowl. "I'm trying to adjust to your concerns, it's pretty hard for me to digest this-"

"It's hard for me too, alright?" The words come out faster this time, he could hear the sarcasm from your terms and it's only making this more difficult for him to communicate with you, since you both have a hard time controlling each other's anger.

"Well then, take me back home. Things won't be hard for you anymore." You almost stood from the dining chair but he held your wrist, pausing your movement. exhaling a breath, he closed his eyes and gulped, shaking his head, indicating to you to not do this because he knew how hungry you were. He didn't want you to go to bed in anger with one pizza slice in your stomach. "What?" you asked him in frustration.

"Eat up." His tone spoke very straightforwardly with authority. You sat back down after a few seconds. Honestly, his persistence of letting you stay with him is commendable, you very much appreciate him for all that he's doing willingly. No one asked him to do so, not even you yet he does so and even though you're finding it tough to accept this treatment he gives you,