Chapter- 21

Chou Tzuyu's POV :

   It's funny in the end I couldn't shoot her at all. My hands were trembling and sweating, I missed the aim unconsciously or maybe on purpose . And even cancel all the security systems. I'm weak. I don't deserve to have my life with them again nor with any other person. Finally after a long time my tears were rolling down from my eyes and fallen on the cold floor.

    I hope she won't ever come to my way again, please Chaeyoung....Sana leave .

" Young master... Miss Chou. " Mr Han called me.

" They have booked the flight for tomorrow. " He said. I simply nodded and turned away.

" Madam Chou is going to the airport tomorrow."

" How do you know? " I turned around in fear and asked him.

" Miss one of the maids in the mension heard Madam Chou talking with Miss. Elkie. " He said.

" Cancelled their flight and postponed it the next day , do that 2 hours before their flight. " I said.

" Won't Madam Chou know about it? " He asked.

" Don't let her know. "

         I'm on my  way to the Chou mension, Mom called me. I am not in the mood of talking to anyone not even my own mother who gave birth to me... I'm still having doubts that I'm adopted because of the way they just treat me as a subordinate not as their daughter.

    The maids opened the main door of the mension and i went inside. I was welcomed by my mother who was sipping her tea. I greeted  and sat in front of her

   We talked for a bit, I updated her about the new project I'm working on. She listens to me attentively .

  " That's great and Elkie is waiting in your room. " She said that as if it was nothing, I just had a blank expression.
   I got up to my room and i didn't want to talk with her at all and why did my mother even let her in.

  The moment I opened the door I saw my childhood friend in front of me. She was dressed in a revealing outfit, exposing her cleavage and legs. I adverted my eyes away. She quickly came towards me and locked the door. Standing so close to me. Hers hands were on my nape.

   " Elkie! stop it. "

" Why Chou we are about to get married... you should get used to my skin ship ummm you look so good today. "

I pushed her away and walked towards the small parlor connected to my room. I sat on the couch and drank a shot of martini.

  Elkie walked in and sat beside me.

" Leave me alone for a few minutes " I said.

" Chou stop! you know you can't run away from me na~ "

   " Elkie why did you even agree to this marriage, I believe you are forced. " I said to her.

She went silent for a while. I got off the couch and walked towards the gigantic balcony , the stand there resting my arms on the railing. So many things were on my mind, the thought of how my life has come so far makes me want to throw out all my tantrums. I took a deep breath and looked up at the airplane flying at the clear blue sky.

   Suddenly I feel a pair of hands around my waist,  it's Elkie's who else it could be. She rested her head on my shoulder and hugged me tight. I'm too tired to push her away. I just let her be.

" Tzu... you always know that i have feelings for you from the start.... I even secretly came for you to Korea to be near you. (Sign) but i was nothing for you..... Please accept me. "