chapter 15

Sana's Pov

The rain is pouring so hard today, just like yesterday. I don't like rainy days, it feels so gloomy and sad. Maybe it's because my life is full of sadness and all the nonsense things I'm up too.

My Dad's no more with me , he left this world a few months ago.I can't imagine those few weeks, how much i cried and suffered. I guess I'm better now but his memories keep lingering in my mind and randomly I'll cry out loud. I inherited all his fortune and company. My relatives are showing too much fake affection towards me. I hate that a lot.

I'm inside my office looking outside the busy world , people trying so hard to live their lives to the fullest.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my office door, it's was my secratary Ms. Kim .

" Ma'am, it's time for the press conference."

I started a charity in the name of my father and today I'm going to donate the land near Han river . I'm planning to build up a residential school for the orphan . I guess his absence made me realise so many worries and false words.

" Is it all for today? " I asked my secretary.

" Ma'am that's all for today." She replied after checking my schedule.

I'm finally home, it was a busy day. The conference went smoothly , no useless questions and no hurtful words were used. The dinner was already set by the maids . Even after all this time I still haven't learned to cook for myself.

I don't know why I feel not like going inside of my room. I don't go out usually like i use to. I rarely meet my friends. I could see all the pictures framed hanging on the walls. They are the cure of my sadness , i always know that but i don't know why I never want to see them. I miss them a lot. I was just thinking about the good time I had with them. And those sad memories of that certain person.

Maybe i should take a break , a vacation seems good. I want to make some new good memories with my friends I quickly took out my phone and called that one best friend of mine that I'm missing a lot.

Hello ~

Hello Sana?

Hey Momo , let's meet!

I'm sitting in front of my best friend inside her . restaurant . She seems to be little awkward. And oh! Momo quit her job after coming back to Australia and started her own luxurious restaurant, which instantly became the most popular dining place in Korea.

So i started the convo ,

" Hey how's life "

" Good i guess as I lost my best friend 5 years ago " she swiftly replied. There was a long pause.

" I'm sorry . " These were the only words that came out of my mouth.

She looked at me with a sad look .

" Sana-chan i forgive you " she said and gave me a warm hug that I haven't had for so long.

" Momoling I was thinking of going for a vacation with all of our friends."

" That's a good idea let me contact them ASAP." She said while smiling widely.

Momo is sending me out to the underground parking lot , we are talking about all the random things in this world.

I'm in front of my car , she hugged me for the last time and wished me good night, I'm inside my car now. I started the engine and was about to drive then I saw Momo signalling her me lower down the car window.

" And i forgot to tell you I'm dating Dahyun " She just said that if it was a simple thing and walked back to her building. Wait! She's dating DAHYUN!!