Chapter-4

SANA'S POV

Dad called me and Ms. Chou in his office. I don't know why it feels so weird maybe because I had ice cream early in the morning.

      " Ms. Chou how's my daughter, update me about her performance recently. " My dad said in a serious tone.

  " Sir, I can see a lot of potential in her, she works hard till she finish it but she is really clumsy and always drops the files and materials. Overall I think we can put her to the next level. "
         Ms. Chou said.

    Have I ever said that Ms. Chou looks so damn cool and pretty, I think I already said that hundreds of times,  She's very attractive who wouldn't fall for her but it's just that she's very strict and scary.

"Well princess u have work hard but it'll be more harder in the future. Ummm Ms. Chou let's have dinner tonight with us. Hope u are not busy. " Dad said.

    " Sir it's more of an honor for me, I'll surely come. " Ms. Chou said

" Both of u can go now " Dad said . We both got out of dad's office and entered the elevator. The air was so tense. I looked at her a bit, wait it wasn't stering.

Suddenly she also look at me.We made eye contact but she turn her head quickly. The doors opened and she walked away quickly leaving me behind.

  It's almost lunch time and I'm ready to run away and have a good lunch with Momo but.....

" Ms. Minatozaki, Ms. Chou is calling u in her office. " one of the staff said.

Ahhhhh I don't want to go in that Chinese dragon's cave but poor me I got no choice. I knock on the door and went inside. Ms. Chou point her index finger on the chair in front of her. I think I have to sit on that , I quickly sat on it.

" Ms. Minatozaki look now u are included in the staff and later you might get into the management team on a bigger post which means great responsibility, here are the file of the department and u should know about the company a lot."

Ms. Chou was saying but got interrupted when someone open the doors. It was Elkie, she seems to be mad wtf she looks scary.

  " Ms. Minatozaki can u go out for a sec, " Elkie weirdly said. I nodded my head , Ms. Chou is silent doesn't really look like she want to talk with her . Wait don't tell me they are going to fuck!! and I was  about to go but...

  " Ms. Minatozaki sit down who is incharge of u here and Ms. Chong say whatever u want to say here, please go out if u don't have nothing important to talk about. " Ms. Chou said.

I environment here seems a little bit scary for this inocent af girl. The tension between them ╥﹏╥ are they gonna fight

" Really Tzuyu!! she's a stranger it's about us... " Elkie said with tears in her eyes.

" Who are u calling strangers, u and me are the real strangers. She the heiress of this company have u forgotten .

U are a very good friend of mine, nothing more Or less. I'm not interested in u . " Ms. Chou said and opened some files and did some signatures.

" Oh so u have become like this now, don't tell u like one of those freak bitches who acts innocent like her " Elkie said and pointing at me What she's a total bitch , is she crazy? why pointing at me , but does Ms. Chou likes me to wait that's out of topic right now.

" She's just an intern under me ". Ms Chou said. Oh am I just an intern for her?? Eeee she's mean.

  " Oh!! Don't say a word, you're so stupid ,  there's nothing between us right??... here is my resignation letter, I'm going back to Taiwan and see what I do to u Chou Tzuyu." Elkie angrily said and stomped away.