Chapter-5

TZUYU'S POV

If Sana says ' Tzuyu can I be yours and yours only'. I will say ' U can but will u obey whatever I say '. Sana will than say' Daddy Tzu I'll obey whatever u say. ' hahahahaha. What am I thinking. Too many Dululu pills already.

      I dress up too nicely today and my perfume is too good, I look very smart today. I got my black shades on and drove my baby.... My baby u will always be my  number 1 baby, Sana will be number 2. Hahaha it's not funny at all.

     I got out of my car and went  to a nearby coffee shop and got a coffee for me and Sana. I should treat her to dinner tonight.

       I reach my office and kept my files there and came out to look if Sana has come or not. The Chairman came in with Sana .
He talking with the staffs about the problem and materials. Sana looked at me so I smiled at her, she also smiled at me. That sweet smile of hers is killing me, her lips  remind me of that saturday night event......

      Chairman went away and Sana came towards me. I signal her to come inside my office. She  knocked  and came inside,

  " Sana check these files and submit them to me later."

I said. She simple nodded. I than hand her the coffee. She mouthed thank u to me and went away.

   She didn't mention anything about Saturday, is she shy? After a while, I was restless so I came out and acted as if I was checking everyone's work.

As I came towards Sana's desk... I kinda feel nervous, she saw me and came closer to me  she's super close,are we going to kiss in public?! and.... she gave me the files.

God no kisses. Delusional life is an unhealthy life.

" Ms. Chou I've check it everything is fine. " She said. Really?? I think I should ask how she is.

" Sana are u alright, u drank a lot on Saturday night.... " I said.

  " Ahhhhh Ms. Chou were u also there?? I'm sorry I can't remember anything what happened at saturday night.... Haha thanks for the coffee again. " She said and continued her work.

   What?!! I'm speechless, I quickly ran back to my office and took a deep breath.
Everything seems so funny now. I think it's better she forgotten it, I don't think it was mutual and it must be lust between us. Well Chou Tzuyu time to work now but those lips , it will be a long day today.

      SANA'S POV

          " Hey Sana isn't it scary Ms. Chou seems to smile a lot today, looks like she's in a good mood. " Momo came and said.

" Yeah, she smiled at me and at u too, but still it's kinda new, she's full of suprises. " I said.

Momo and I went down to the marketing department to take some files, we saw that a tall man with a large bouquet of flowers was looking at us and asked if we knew Chou Tzuyu.

" Yes we know she's our manager, so what's wrong ". Momo asked him.

" Can u please give this bouquet to her, please. " He said.

Momo nodded and he handed her the flowers and went away. Who is he?? Why is he trying to do. Is he trying to chase after Tzuyu, should I throw away the flowers.
I shouldn't do that. If only I could burn down these flowers.

  We reach our department but suddenly Momo handed me the flowers. I looked at her.

" Sorry Sana I think I got an emergency. " She said and went towards the bathroom. I think she got her periods.