Chapter 13 🔞

Ok there is a big surprise, i hope u guys are okay with it . Sorry in advance 🫶

  Sana's Pov ,

We are out with all our friends walking in the wonderful streets of Melbourne. We just had our breakfast a few minutes ago and Momo is already complaining about her hunger , now we are having a walk in one of the botanical gardens near our hotel. And the beach is right beside our hotel. We'll visit the beach after lunch.

   The weather is so good and Australia is really so beautiful.

    As I turn to my right side I see an annoyed Tzuyu , maybe Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon teased her again. She noticed that I was looking so i just smiled at her.

        We clicked a lot of photos, Tzu and I got to take only a few photos because all of her Unnies want to take with her . Yeah I know who wouldn't want such a beautiful lady to be beside them?

After lunch :

    We just finished our lunch and we're now heading to the beach. Our van came to pick us up , we already put our clothes inside the van . We'll reach there in no time, all of them seem excited. I'm excited too cause...uhm I'm going to wear a strappy bikini I know it's a little too much but I'm gonna wear a see through button up shirt on top . Yeah! I want to see Tzuyu's reaction . I'm a naughty person.

  We're at the beach now , all the folks are walking towards the changing room. I'm also in one of the compartments . I took off my crop top and pulled down my high waist jeans. I'm wearing the strappy bikini now and pull up a see through shirt on top. I'm kinda nervous to go out.

    Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.
" Sana-ya aren't you finished yet " Momo shouted.

" Coming ~ " i said and opened the door.

Momo just looks a little shocked.

" Sana wtf!! are you going to wear this in front of the others! " Momo slowly said.

" It's not that bad though... I'm wearing a shirt too " I said.

" That shirt is of no good and  isn't covering any shit ".  Momo fired .

" Ok ! Just stop let's just go" i said and held Momo's arm and went outside.

The warm breeze and scorching sunlight welcomed me . I see the others now . All of them are inside the water already but i don't see Tzu with them . Ahh! Tzuyu was just chilling while lying under the shades with googles on .

   I told Momo to join the others. I'm walking towards Tzuyu's direction and I'm almost near her but i went towards the sea . I'm in front of Tzuyu but like some feet away. I bet Tzuyu can see me , I took off the shirt that wasn't doing any job .

  I walked swiftly towards the sea then jumped in and swam towards the others. They all dressed quite modestly uhmm i feel a little shy but they got everything I got so no need to be ashamed of.

  We played a lot and I can see Tzuyu was staring so hard at me . She even took off her googles. I just smirked towards her and kept playing with the others..

     So enough playing we're at the shore now and Tzuyu just walked swiftly towards me and wrapped me with a blanket. She then quickly walked away. She didn't say a single thing , why?
     We are in front of a juice bar. I'm sitting just in front of Tzuyu, she isn't talking . Is she sick ?

" Tzu what do you want to drink" I asked.
" Anything" she shortly answered and looked out towards the beach. Something's wrong for sure.

  I just ordered a virgin mojito for me and a virgin strawberry daiquiri for Tzu.