Chapter - 12

Tzuyu 's pov

  I'm outside the company building, waiting for Sana and Momo unnie . I don't know , why Jihyo unnie wants to have dinner together all of a sudden  , but i guess it's quite long and I haven't seen them together either.

   I saw both of them coming , laughing and chattering. I quickly opened the door of my car . Sana and Momo are walking linking their arms , they are like 5 feet away from me , I bow my head a little bit towards Momo-si.

    Momo unnie then suddenly broke the arm linking with Sana and did a deep bow in front of me!

     " Ah Momo-si... Unnie no need to be that formal outside the company " I said to assure her. And there is Sana chuckling looking towards us .

   I opened the front door but Sana open the passenger door and got at the back with Momo unnie . Do I look like a fucking driver to them?

     I'm inside the car and started to drive to Jeongyeon unnie 's restaurant. I didn't know that both of them were this loud. I looked at the rearview mirror, as expected Sana being  an observant person quickly noticed me and  wink at me . Oh no! my poor heart .

        We just reached the restaurant and i parked my car . Sana and Momo unnie waited for me while parking even though I told them to go inside first , so sweet of them.

   We got inside and the whole gang was there in one of the  private rooms , Dahyun unnie ran and gave me a tight hug .

    " Seems like our Dubu unnie misses me a lot " i said to her.

She laughed and said, " Ms. Chou got no time for her friends so that's why I do miss her a lot "

     I just laughed and hugged her again.

" So Tzuyu I was out of town with Jeongyeon for less than a month only and just heard an interesting story about you." Nayeon unnie loudly said.

     I smirked a little bit and said ,

  " ahh i don't know it? Anything new about me ? " 

  3 mix unnies [ Nayeon, Jeongyeon & Jihyo ] just glared at me.

    " ok ok guys and Unnies I'm dating " I said.

" Ahh wow you're so fast Tzuyu, tell me who's the girl? " Dahyun unnie put on her weird smile and asked . They already know it's Sana unnie but still messing around with me.

  " Ya!! Don't act like you guys don't know..... it's Sana " . I said.

  " But it's more better to hear it from your own filthy mouth." Nayeon unnie fired . And i just laughed at her with full  sarcasm.

  " Enough talking guys , now let's eat " . Jeongyeon unnie announced.

" ok Jeongyeon-na " Nayeon unnie said and cling upon Jeongyeon unnie , she then slapped Nayeon unnie 's sneaky hands away . Oh yeah  they're a couple.

    I looked at Sana and she's talking with her Japanese friends. She looks so happy with them.

   And Chaeyoung is sitting right besides Mina unnie, are they already together? As I'm looking at Michaeng , Dahyun unnie noticed me and gave an eyebrow flash .

    " So Chaeyoung how's the girl Somi who's a hot fucking model that always chases you . You guys are pretty close right? are you guys together now? ." I teased her.

    As expected Mina unnie glared at Chae , i just controlled my laughter.

" what the fuck ! Tzuyu-ya , we are only friends no chasing , no together! " She fired.