chapter - 19

"  Stop!! "

It's her, it's Tzuyu. She looked like whole new person. She quickly walked towards me and untied the ropes. I looked at her without even blinking, I don't know maybe muscle memory but I hugged her and broke down into tears.

" I thought I was going to die.. " I said while crying. She didn't hug me back and pulled me away after a bit.

   " Why are you here? " She said, her voice has  changed, her whole face screams of hate and unreadable emotions. Just the face is the same and everything about her seems to change.

" I'm with the others... " I didn't even finish saying when she pulled me towards a corner.

" Go back it's not safe here. " She said.

"  Don't tell anyone you saw me " She said while grabbing me too hard.

" Tzuyu you're hurting me.. " I said.

She let go of me and started to walk away.

" Tzuyu you can't just walk off like that!! Tzuyu!!" I shouted to her.

She didn't reply and continued to walk away. I ran towards her and caught her arm.

" Just answer me why you left me.... " I said. She didn't answer and tried to take off my hands.

" Tzuyu answer me Or I'll never let you go! " I said with mixed emotions and fear of what she would say.

She pulled her hands and pushed me away, I fall on the ground due to my poor balance. She didn't even look at me and went towards her car.

" Did you ever have any feelings for me!!  " I shouted at the loudest voice that I could.

She stopped and turned around.

" Maybe I didn't " She simply said and got inside the car. Those words broke my heart so bad , those words made my heart burn with hate and agony , it's hurting me so much. I got up and stood there. I really hate you so much. I tried to go after her but I couldn't even stand up ,I didn't have the courage . I just stayed still and tried to digest what I just heard again and again. She left.

  After a while I could see my driver coming,

" Miss I search you everywhere, everyone got worried about you. "  He said. I quickly went inside my car and clean the tear marks. I wipe my face . Should I tell them I saw her and nearly got dead today.

    I reached the hotel everyone was standing in front of the hotel. They quickly ran towards me.

" Sana-chan where were you! " Mina said and hugged.

" Sana-ya we got so worried " Nayeon unnie shouted.

" Never go out alone unnie " Dahyun said.

" I'm sorry to make you guys worry....i just got lost" I said.

  We all walked in my room and they fed me some snacks and told me about many funny stories but deep inside I'm afraid of the fearful eyes I saw today.

  " Can someone sleep with me tonight. " I said.

" Let Dahyun and Momo sleep with you " Jihyo said while laughing. Dahmo agreed with that but i acted as if I'll vomit. Really I'll vomit.

"I'll sleep with you Sana-chan " Mina said and I could see Son Chaeyoung whining at her.

" But Minari you told it's the day we'll do~ " Chae whinned. When did this kid get so shameless.

Mina was all red because of that kid.

" I'll sleep with you Sana-ya. " Jihyo said and i agreed on that.