Chapter-10

SANA'S POV

      Oh God!! What was that?
' how about I tied u up in bed and do something fun tonight ' that line keeps running on my mind.

What's she thinking?! Sex talk is something that's truely so new to me. I just remained silent as I was too stunned to speak.

         " Sana we've reached. " Tzu said.
Oh! As I looked around I can see that we're in front of our giant gate. I just looked at her a bit. I should give her a kiss and go inside.

   I lean in a bit and i guess Tzu already got it, she also move closer. Our lips meet and we kiss, it was short but full with love.

   I was about to get out but then Tzuyu pull my arm and stop me she said ,
" Sana...ahh can we spend some time together it's our day off tomorrow , we should get to know each other more. "
   I gave a big smile and nodded.

" Let's go to the amusement park!! " I shouted like  a kid. Tzuyu just chuckle and nodded. I got out of the car and bid her goodbye.

      I'm inside my room now, amusement park does sound  good, I hope I'll have a great time with her tomorrow.

           Morning has arrived, I finished doing my morning routine. I'm currently eating my breakfast . I heard a ' ding ' sound from my phone, Tzuyu message me,

   Tzu - hey!  good morning

   Me  - Good morning Tzu🥰

   Tzu  - so when should I come to pick u up

   Me   - 2pm for me

   Tzu   - ok got it, bye continue what u were doing

   Me   - ok see you later😆

  We should have chatted more but she seems to be in a hurry ahh we're going to meet later too so I shouldn't act too much clingy , she needs her own space.

        Later I did some light stretching and exercises, being healthy and fit is important. I then went inside my room and watch  some anime. Japanese anime are too addictive, I just can't stop watching if I get started. Recently I feel like I have become an Otaku but I'm still cool.

          It's 1 pm already!! how can I forgot that I have a date. Wait.... a date hehehe I quickly ran inside the bathroom and had a shower. Blow drying hair is so tiring. I put on my clothes well I seem too casual not like I wear normally when I go out.

I'm wearing a white crop top and over it I put on a pink denim jacket and a similar colour skirt. I did some light makeup and sprayed some good perfume now I'm ready. Oh!! I forgot my purse .

    Tzuyu is right in front of our gate, heaven's she look so awesome. She's in denim too, even that wide jeans is so sexy on her. She opened her car door like always, I put on my seat belt.

  " The park is quite near to my place, I'll direct you about my place later on the way. " Tzu said.

I nodded. We both did some chit chats. Through my phone I could see that we're not that far away from the amusement park, I'm so happy.

   Suddenly it rain, oh god I think a typhoon is coming. Through the car window I could see that the wind is very strong and the rain is also pouring heavily. Me and my bad luck.

   Tzuyu then turn to the left and drive towards a building. She than drive inside the underground parking lot, we are out of the car now. She isn't talking, she must be disappointed too.

    We are on the lift now, I think Tzuyu noticed that I'm sad so she hold my right hand and intertwined it together. Why is she so sweet?!!

" Let's stay at my apartment for a while and when the rain stops let's continue our plan. " Tzu said and smiled. I also smile at her.

The Heiress is taken!! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें