𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

A click was heard immediately in the enormous room after he commanded Rio take a scan of his hind back tattoo

A click was heard immediately in the enormous room after he commanded Rio take a scan of his hind back tattoo. He turned around, looking at the mirror—which now had the picture of his sculpted black ink.

The similitude was killing Shivaay from inside out—each passing second was becoming difficult, reminding him of that untasteful night—his eyes turning into the darkest emerald.

His fingers running softly over the scan of serpent tattoo on the mirror—lifting up the Black Box in his other hand—he was trying to find the meaning behind this ink for six months now—

###

"GO!"

Aadhisha screamed in Zalima's face, shaking her in terror, and she looked like a deer that got stepped on by a jeep, She was not able to comprehend the command given by Aadhisha.

In the opulent walls of the room, adorned with shimmering silks and perfumed with exotic fragrances, hotness hung thick in the air. Aadhisha stood with fire in her eyes, her fists clenched at her sides, as she faced Zalima.

"Haramzadi, you can't see mahir-sa whenever you want!" Zalima growled, her voice high and full of nerves. "His time is precious, not for some slut—."

"SLAP"

Aadhisha's chest heaved with rage as she slapped already-bleeding Zalima in face, making her cry, "I don't give a damn about his time! This is a matter of promise he made to me."

Zalima's expression broke, her eyes narrowing as she gritted her teeth, looking at Aadhisha, her height casting a shadow over her. "You forgot your place, bint. You are merely a ready-to-be mistress here, nothing more. Just wait until he knows this."

Zalima smirked at Aadhisha—smiling through her bleeding teeth.

Aadhisha's lips also curled into a defiant sneer. "I might be just a mistress. But I am a woman with a voice, and I will not be silenced."

With a sudden surge of fury, Aadhisha pushed past Zalima, covering herself with dupatta, her footsteps banging through the door—now looking at Chakrapani.

"I dont know who you are and I dont care! Go call that Raizada—or else I will burn this place down," Aadhisha roared, her grip tightening on door's handle.

Chakrapani was shocked to see a woman like this—

His eyes flashed with terror, but then a calm replaced the fury.

"Very well, madam. You want to see him? Sorry, you can't."

With a smirk, Zalima came and stood beside Aadhisha—chuckling

"She thinks all the people are made for her—the time is also her's. Bint thinks that mahir-sa has no work."

Aadhisha nodded her head sarcastically—went toward the fire pole, plunged it from the standing, and lit the curtains decorating the hallway