𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

"Let me go, you bitches—"

Aadhisha was screaming, and while two much older-looking ladies were dragging her, she was attacking them with her non-existent nails.

"I am not gonna do this!–"

She was flapping her elbows, trying to get rid of the grip that these women had on her arms. One of women turned around, glaring at her fiercely.

"If you want your ass safe and untattered, go with us quietly."

The woman turned back into her place, again clipping her hand on Aadhisha's arm and dragging her along into the underground lift, which was unnoticeable among the frozen goods that were kept in the lobby.

In the dimly lit room, a sense of urgency hung heavy in the air, suffocating the silence that enveloped the space. Two of them moved with purpose, their shadows dancing against the walls like eerie specters. They were tall and imposing, their features shrouded in darkness, while the other was petite but exuded an unmistakable aura of authority.

At the center of this clandestine gathering stood Aadhisha; she was mostly furious and reluctant, her arms crossed tightly over her chest as she cast wary glances at the two women before her. They had dragged her here against her will, their insistence leaving her with no choice but to comply.

"You can't hide from this any longer," the taller woman said, her voice laced with a mixture of frustration and concern. "Mr. Raizada will be here in just a few hours, and you need to get ready."

"Fuck off; I ain't changing anything."

Aadhisha shook her head defiantly, her eyes flashing with defiance. "I told you, I'm not going. I have no interest in getting sold to some frivolous mobster—that too for that asshole's debt."

The petite woman stepped forward, her gaze piercing through Aadhisha's rage-filled eyes like a dagger. "You don't have a choice, girl. This isn't just about your wish anymore. Accept the reality that you have been sold."

Aadhisha's heart crumbled; as much as she wanted to push back, her brain was still present with the words she was absorbing from the woman. She knew that this was a direct suicide, but the thought of not fighting shook her.

"I won't do this," she whispered, her voice barely audible above the pounding of her own heart.

The two women exchanged a knowing glance before moving in unison towards Adhisha, their hands reaching out to grasp her arms with a firmness that brooked no argument.

"Agh–No–let–"

*SLAP*

"You can, you will, and you have to!" The tall woman spoke, her voice a steely command. "You really want to test your limits, don't you? Come, I will show you where you could have been sold."

The woman dragged Aadhisha out of the dimly lit room, taking her towards a more darker area, where the steps to the underground awaited them. "Where are you taking me?!"