𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

3:30 P

3:30 P.M.(Parallel)

La Sante Prison—Paris,

The jail supervisor was going through the ledgers of the visiting entries that had been made. He could see elite and prominent people had written their names and signatures, but one row caught his eye.

Some one has visited Azad Shikon, but they did not put their name on the on-visitation tab. Acciai Mateo, the head of the permits, did not understand what was going on, as nobody is allowed to leave without signing them.

He left towards C90010, where the guard was standing for the protection of the inmate.

"Calvino! dov'è il visitatore che ha visitato questa cella?!"

Calvino, who was standing, turned toward the blasting voice of his superior, asking about the visitor that came through. He was scared would be an understanding; he has been standing guard here for more than ten years and nobody stopped that man.

Maybe Acciai was new...

"Signore—"

"Dimmi dov'è andato, lo troverò io stesso, non mi interessa chi è, glielo farò firmare!!"

Calvino was now more than petrified; seriously, this guy who just came two months ago will make that devil sign when not even the chief of the great La Sante prison never asked him to do so. wow.

"Signore, ascoltami una volta—"

Acciai cut off him, getting frustrated. Why is this Calvino making a deal about his man?

"Dove.si.trova"

"È partito verso l'uscita della camera speciale, please be careful."

Acciai cocked his brow toward the guaand rolled his eyes, huffing up a breath and leaving towards the special chamber. After all this drama with Calvino, Acciai was really curious about the ongoing outrage.

As soon as he was nearing the special chamber exit unit, which was only reserved for the marshals and generals, he was swiftly walking into the lift, which led to the air hub.

He could see the chief standing there, Looking at the man leaving the premises, Acciai ran in a hurry so that he could make that man sign the visitor's papers of visitator—

"Ehi, fermati–"

Before he could grab the man, the chief himself came into the way, grabbing his collar and pulling him back.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?!"

Acciai was surprised, not able to fathom the shock of being reprimanded by his ultimate boss.

"Sir but–"

"Shut up! Do you even know who's that man?!"

"He did not sign the vis–"