𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝐖𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐊𝐞?

Aadhisha was totally unconscious due to the injection that was given to her

Aadhisha was totally unconscious due to the injection that was given to her. All she did was fall in and out of consciousness. The road was really bumpy, making her limp body bounce.

The Commando's were heading directly towards the Rajasthan highway. Ordered by the Osin himself, they were expected to bring her to the cold houses of Waghmare's nearest to the Jaipur border.

"Is she still out ?"

The engine's hum resonated through the chilled air, punctuated by the occasional rattle of the car's aging frame. Inside, six men sat in tense silence, their faces etched with shadows cast by the dim overhead light. In the backseat lay the unconscious Aadhisha, her delicate features softened in sleep, oblivious to the turmoil around her.

The commando gripped the steering wheel with white-knuckled intensity, his eyes fixed on the road ahead. He stole glances at the rearview mirror, his stomach churning with guilt and fear. How had they ended up here? He never imagined himself capable of such a heinous act.

Beside him sat his comrade, his usual bravado replaced by a furrowed brow and clenched jaw. He glanced over at Veer, the weight of their actions heavy in the air between them. "We have to get out quick; the toll gate patrolling team will be there now," he muttered, more to reassure himself than his companions.

Seated in the back, the others stared blankly out the window, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. He hadn't signed up for this and hadn't anticipated the moral dilemma that now consumed him. But here they were, bound together by a terrible secret.

As the miles stretched on, the tension inside the car grew palpable, suffocating. None of them dared to speak, the silence broken only by the rhythmic hum of the engine and the occasional rustle of Aadhisha's unconscious form.

Veer's grip on the steering wheel tightened as they approached a desolate stretch of road, the darkness swallowing them whole. He stole another glance at the rearview mirror, his heart sinking at the sight of Aadhisha's pale face, a silent reminder of their fight.

"We need to figure out what to do next," Mrunal said, breaking the silence at last. His voice was rough with uncertainty, the weight of their predicament bearing down on him.

They were stopped at the near by road to take a break, due to which Lav, Veer and Mural had to get out, leaving Aadhisha and three other men alone in the cargo

Lav nodded, his gaze still fixed on the still landscape outside. "We can't just leave her," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "We have to... I don't trust those guys."

Veer swallowed hard, the lump in his throat threatening to choke him. He knew Lav was right; he knew they couldn't simply abandon the girl between those men. She was someone important to Waghmares; if something happens to her...

"Come on, dudes, it's just a few minutes; let's take a break and get back to driving."

Mrunal scoffed, irritated. He didn't know anything about the girl except for her being important, but what was more essential was his hunger and thirst, which were going crazy.