𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

9:00 P

9:00 P.M.

Qazinag Underground Intelligence Base,Jammu—

*SLAP*

"Uh–"

"What the fuck were you thinking, Hamarzadi?! You had to earn so much fame and go somewhere else, but why did you do this?"

The Intelligence chief, Mr. Ednit Randhawa, was on top, bellowing over the slapped Czarina; yes, that was 'her' code name, because people couldn't know who she was.

Randahawa knew that he was not supposed to assault a grown woman, but he could not control himself when he came to know that she breached the off-limits mafia-base of Raizadas'

"You don't want to stay alive, okay I get it, but what do we mean by threatening other's lives?"

The woman who was slapped had tears in her eyes, but they were not ready to fall. It was not new to her; she has always been insulted, pushed, and punished for the sin she had never committed.

"Sir–listen to me."

She tried but was cut off by Ednit; he had these red eyes, like a hyena who was out for a hunt.

"Now what is left to tell, there is nothing, I am going to write your suspension order to the Ministry of Home Affairs!"

Czarina was beyond shocked, What was he suspending her for? For accidentally stepping into the mafia underbase of some Raizada family? No—she will not let this happen!

"Sir—you can't, I have nothing wrong, I just—"

"Just keep quiet. Will you know what the 'Raizadas' are and who they are? No, how will you know? Why do you know?! You don't care about your own soul-ego and soul-respect, not about the lives of others. You have done nothing except make people's lives difficult in the last three years!"

"Sir, you cant suspend me—"

"Get. Out!"

Czarina was left alone in the cabin, and within just a few minutes, her life was a mess; it was precisely shattered. She just wanted to be good and help the people in need...

Never in all her life did she think she would accidentally breach the code of the base and get the conversation recorded. On top of that, someone actually leaked it and no one knows where it went.

She was now standing in front of her small house; the quarter lane provided for them. It was a cozy little abode. To tell the truth, she was totally tired, but she was not going to run because she couldn't. She is not supposed to leave.

She was intently staring at herself in the mirror behind the front door. Letting out a sigh and wiping away her tears, she told herself.

Its okay, Aadhisha; you can bear this too; you have to remember your ultimatum.