𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬

The night was dark, and she was walking to the nearest checkpoint

The night was dark, and she was walking to the nearest checkpoint. She was not expecting to get a text from the headkeeper of the Waghmare household. If there were any other situation coming in her way, she would not have not turned up—

Nadeen Sidique

9:30 p.m.

I know you are desperate for something; I know that you want them alive; Go to the nearby checkpoint of Bangus Valley. No question will be answered; No answer will be given; Don't try to escape.

Aadisha was in grave turmoil; she didn't know what this situation was—all she knows is that she is in a pile of deep shit. Today really seemed like she pulled the last string of her lucky stars.

She has a bad habit of not getting scared; it was not about the seriousness of the responsibility, but no matter what, she was always unfearful, just like now—standing alone at check-post.

Aadisha did not know what she was waiting for; she was determined to face whatever was out there, but what she did not know was that the devil himself was out there waiting for her.

She was looking around—a phone call disturbs her, a smile makes it make, as she picks it up.

"Kaha hai tu, phone tak nahi kiya muhje!"

The voice on the other side of the phone screeched its way out, which caused Aadisha to pull it away.

"Don't scream your guts out, Ash, please?!"

She pleaded, unable to bear the loud voice on the other side of the phone...

"What you do, scream, girl? You got suspended by that shit—"

"Okay—okay, leave it; I am good."

Ash was furious to hear that kind of response from Aadisha; he did not expect her to take to it so 'lightly'.

"You are good—what do you mean!"

"Then you tell me what I am supposed to do, yaar!"

Aadisha snapped, making Ash quite quick. He sighed...

"You still answer my question, bish!"

"What question, Ash!"

"Where the fuck are you, Aadisha, I am standing at the front door but its locked!"

Aashida facepalmed herself—

"Ash, just go home, okay! I am not there."

"Par Kyu, inti rath ko tum kaha ho?"

Aadisha sighed, finally giving, because Ash is her bestfriend and she needs to tell him at some point.

"I am at the checkpoint, Ash."

"Why the fuck are you there, C?"

"Dont worry, I will be fin—"

Suddenly the phone was cut off from Ash's side; he couldn't hear anything, let alone speak to her; he could only make some muffled noises.

"What the fre– hello ? Czarina? Hello ? what—"

Ash bolted off there, to the location which Aadisha gave him—the nearest checkpoint.

Aadisha was trying to get free from the hands that bound her, The phone was crashed against the ground in the cold, and she could hear Ash from the phone.

"Don't move to much—"

The bulky man was hit.

With lightning speed, Aadisha lunged forward, her fists a blur of motion. But the man was quicker. She danced nimbly out of his reach, her movements a mesmerizing blend of elegance and lethal precision.

As the man's henchmen closed in around her, Aadisha remained unfazed. With a whirlwind of slashes and parries, she dispatched them with calculated grace, her blades finding their marks with deadly accuracy.

But man was no ordinary adversary. With a snarl of rage, he drew a pistol from his coat, the metal glinting ominously in the darkness. Aadisha's heart pounded as she braced herself for the inevitable confrontation.

But she was not alone. From the shadows emerged her best friend, a sleek black panther named Ash. With a fierce growl, Ash leaped to Aadisha's side, his blades bared in a silent warning.

Seizing the opportunity, Aadisha launched herself at the man, her blades flashing in the air like streaks of lightning. With a swift kick, she disarmed him, the pistol clattering to the ground.

But the cammando was not so easily defeated. With a savage roar, he lunged at Aadisha,piercing a needle into her neck, while other men caught Ash, hitting him unconscious.

"Chalo, get her into the car! Mr. Waghmare must be waiting!"

###