CHAPTER 27

-" Do you consider the other guys your friends?"- Diana asked Mattheo with curiosity. They had been talking for hours on the tower about millions of things. The sun had set a long time ago and now it was just the two of them alone with the moon and the stars. They had cuddled up against eachother, relaxing in eachother's arms. He was holding her from behind, with his chin resting on the top of her head, while playing with her hair. Their legs were tangled together, as they felt the warmth of the other's body.

-" Some of them, yeah. Theodore for example. His father is one of my father's most loyal followers. Because of him, we've been around eachother a lot for the past years. Enzo is my friend too. Draco and Blaize are my buddies, but wouldn't call them my friends."

-" Am I your friend?"

-" I think you're something else, better than a friend."- he admitted without a second thought.

-" Like what?"

-" You're the first person i open up to like this. No one else understands me the way you do, not that anybody's ever tried to anyway."

-" Not just you, but every person you see, has more inside them than they actually show. Getting to know you has been...an interesting experience."- she described, trying to find the perfect words to do so, but no words would be good enough to do that. Her relationship with him has improved unexpectedly, in a good way. If you told her a year ago that she'd be laying down with Mattheo Riddle and talking about life, she'd never believe you.

-" How are you so patient with people? With me?"

-" I was taught this way, to never give up on people. Also i see the potential in you. You have a big heart, even if you don't show it."- she looked up at him, as he thought about her words. Meeting her gaze, he saw the admiring smile on her face, which made one appear on his his face too. Bringing his head down, he kissed her, caressing her cheek with his thumb. Suddenly the wind blew strongly and a loud noice was heard. The two teenagers parted and looked to the side to see Dumbledore and Harry.

-" Shit!"- they both whispered together, standing up and quickly hiding under the stairs. Dumbledore was obviously hurt, due to the fact Harry kept insisting to get him to the hospital wing.

-" Severus, Harry. Get Severus."- the old man said, exhausted, as Harry listen to him and began to head for the same stairs, where Diana and Mattheo were currently hiding, until a noise was heard, again.

-" Hide yourself below, Harry. Don't speak or be seen by anybody without my permission. Whatever happens, it's imperasive to stay below."- the professor ordered the boy.

-" Shit, it's happening."- Mattheo whispered.

-" What's happening?"

-" They're here."- he looked at her, worried they might not be prepared enough at the moment. A second later, Harry walked down the stairs and joined them, as all three of them saw Draco going up.

-" What are you two doing here?"- he asked, confused.

-" Long story."- she answered.

-" Good evening, Draco."- the headmaster said, signalizing the trio he had seen the blonde boy-" What brings you here on this fine evening?"

-" Who else is here? I heard you talking."- the boy said angrily.

-" I often talk aloud to myself."- as the two males kept interacting upstairs, Diana walked forward to try and peek, in order to see what's happening. Mattheo held her hand, trying to stop her, but she assured him she'll be careful. Looking up, she saw Draco holding a wand in front of him, pointing it at the man.