CHAPTER 22

-" You should go. It's late....big day tomorrow."- Mattheo said after slowly pulling away, stroking her cheek.

-" What is tomorrow?"- Diana asked him confused.

-" Quidditch match. We're playing against Gryffindor for the cup."

-" Are you playing?"

-" No?"

-" Then why worry?"- he chuckled at her words.

-" I'm not playing, but Blaise and your cousin are."- she sighed and rolled her eyes at the way he addressed Draco.

-" Don't call him that."- she said getting his hand off her face.

-" Why? He is your cousin."

-" Second cousin."- she highlighted.

-" Still a cousin."- he pointed out the obvious.

-" No...We don't....see eachother as cousins. We don't consider eachother family. Never did. Probably never will."

-" It's never too late to get closer."

-" I bet he can't stand me even more now that he knows my real identity."

-" How come?"

-" I don't know, but if there is even a chance he would tolerate me from now on, i don't think he would ever speak to me."

-" Why would you think that?"- he asked her, sitting down with his back pressing against the wall.

-" He's a Death Eater, Mattheo."- she gave him the side eye.

-" Yeah, but so am I?"

-" It's different with you. He's loyal to his parents. I'm not saying you aren't, but if i even say hi to him, he would tell them immediately. I know how much of a mama's boy he is. He's got bigger daddy issues than me....and my dad's dead."- she pointed out the obvious, making him shut up.

-" He's sick of them, you know. His father, mostly. He's always complaining about him."

-" I bet he is. Lucius is vile, cruel and arrogant. I wouldn't stand him if he was my father as well. Sometimes i wonder how much money he must have offered Narcissa to marry him."- she joked, making him laugh.

-" Nobody beats my father though."- he said lighting a cigarette and offering it to her, but she declined.

-" I don't smoke."- she made a pause- "Once we end Voldemort, Lucius is next on my list. No! Bellatrix! Then Lucius."

-" You're very...vengeful."- taking in the smoke of the cigarette, he looked at her, desperate to hear what she was going to tell him

-" I have every right to be. She killed Sirius. I can't let her get away with that."- they smiled at eachother, while feeling pettiness for the other. He's had a rough childhood. Not that his life at that moment was very colourful, but was getting better. He had learned how to hide his emotions, but show them when necessary. He had learned not to show weakness in front of his father. She, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. Her childhood was the best part of her life. She grew up in the perfect household with a loving and caring parent. Later on, her life kept getting worse and worse, every single month. One common thing between them, is how they met their friends- at Hogwarts. The school provided them people they could count on, people they could trust. But just as many things it gave them, the same amont it took away.

-" How's the fire going?"

-" Good. I haven't practiced in a while, though. Haven't been up to it."

-" Do you want to?"