CHAPTER 19

It had been a few days after the accident during DADA class with Snape. Diana hadn't woken up yet and all of her friends were very concerned about her. Theodore barely left her side, skipped feasts, didn't attend classes, so he could be there if she woke up, but she never did. Harry visited her a couple times, Ron, Hermione and Pansy came by as well, brought her food incase she came back to consciousness. Mattheo checked up on her once when there was no one with her in the middle of the night. He had dreamed about the duel and how they both almost killed eachother and decided it wouldn't harm anyone to see how she's doing. He didn't really care if she woke up or not, but it was better if she did, since his father needed her alive. And if he found out Mattheo was the reason for her death, the two of them would meet in the afterlife.

Currently it was 2AM and Diana was laying in the medical bed in the hospital wing still, while Theodore was sleeping on a chair right next to her. The room was dark and only a few candles were lit, so it wasn't complete darkness. The young, injured girl kept shuffling under the sheets quietly, clearly dreaming about something unpleasant for her. The noise made Theodore open his eyes slowly and lift his head up a little bit to check on his friend. When he did, he found her turning in her bed, sweating. He got scared and immediately jumped from the chair he was sitting in.

-" Diana, hey."- he quietly said, trying to wake her up, as he gently put his hand on her head, which didn't stop her from moving around. But it was in no use, Diana kept turning from side to side, grunting, moaning from pain, as Theodore panicked, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly Diana shot up with her eyes wide open from terror, as a short scream escaped her throat, making Theodore take a small step back.

-" Di!"- he called her name, as she turned her head in his direction, obviously calmer when she saw his face.

-" Theo?"- she whispered, slowly stretching her arm towards him, as he rushed to her and hugged her, while she began to sob in his chest.

-" Shh, it's okay. You're alright. I'm here."- he comforted her, as she got more and more emotional.

-" I was so scared, I didn't know what to do..."- she said through cries, as he caressed her head.

-" It's alright. Don't talk. Just let it all out and you can tell me later, okay?"- she nodded.

After a few moments she sniffed and pulled away, wiping the tears off her face.

-" Not that I'm tryna rush you or anything, but it's 3 AM and I need to let Madame Pomfrey know you're awake. Also I know you've been sleeping a lot lately, but I haven't and I'm tired."- she laughed and he smiled, before kissing her forehead-" I'll be right back."

-" Kay."- she let him go and pressed her back against the headboard while waiting. She kept thinking about the brutal dream she just had and goosebumps ran through her spine. She wasn't just scared after it, she was terrified. Did Mattheo have anything to do with it? Or perhaps Voldemort? Or Tom?- she thought, but just before she could think any further, Theodore came back with a concerned Madame Pomfrey and a normally-looking Dumbledore.

-" Oh, dear! Welcome back! We were getting worried!"-the woman said when she reached Diana's bed.

-" Welcome back? I was just asleep for a while?"- the girl said, as the other three people looked at eachother.

-" Dear, we thought you were in a coma."- Dumbledore told her.

-" Coma?! How long was I out for??"

-" Four days."

-" Four days?! What happened?!"

-" You don't remember?"- Theodore asked her.

-" Well the last thing I remember is...oh, yeah. Uhm Snape's class, where me and um... me and Mattheo had a duel."