CHAPTER 9

-" What do we do now?"- Diana asked the still shirtless Mattheo standing in front of her, who was panicking.

-" Sweet Merlin, i dont know. How does he know?"- he paced through the room, while putting on a grey shirt, which kind of disappointed her.

-"Dont ask me, he's your father, not mine!"

-" Stop being a smartass Diana, because right now we're both dead meat, if we don't clean up this mess!"- he looked at her seriously, as she scoffed.

-" You think i dont know that? You think i dont know im a dead woman either way. I am destined to die, remember? He's gonna kill me, if not now, maybe in years or decades, but he will." - she practically yelled at him.

-" Thats it, Diana. You can stop that. You can kill him first! Why the hell do you think I've been keeping you a secret from him for so long? He's gonna come for Potter soon, and when he does, you're going to kill him."- he yelled back from across the room.

-" How the fuck am I supposed to do it? And why would you want me to kill your own father?"

-" You'll figure out how. Only you are capable of changing your own destiny, Black."

-" That doesn't answer my question. Why do you want me to kill your father?" - with every second, she became more and more interested in the answer.

-" I don't."- he was calm and sure in his response, but she wasn't.

-" You're lying."

-" I'm not!"

-" I can see right through you, Riddle. You might have the ability to walk rent free in my head, but that's not the only way to know someone's lying. I can read you like a book just by looking at you. Now answer me- WHY?!"- she got in his face all confident until he snapped.

-" I'll ask you, when you have him as your father! Try living with a monster like him and not want him dead any second you look at him!"- he shouted as he kept walking towards her, until her back pressed the wall. His words made her angry face disappear, and be replaced by a shocked and concerned one. She never knew what it's like to live his life, and she was thankful for that, cuz it sure wasn't presents and goodnight kisses. But hearing it from his mouth made it hard for her to see him as the monster everybody else did. He, like everybody else, had a mask on his face everyday, that he takes off when no one's around. She knew it was tough for him, but hearing it, made her feel pity for him. Not that she wanted to, but her heart couldn't bare the feeling of someone being treated the way she imagined Voldemort treated his son.

-" I'm- I'm sorry.."- she quietly said, as she relaxed under him.

-" Oh, don't give me that pity crap. I don't want it, nor do I need it."- walking towards his bed, with his head in his hands, he sighed, as she watched him with a soft expression. -" Don't give me that look."- he said in a low tone.

-" What look?"

-" The one people give to other people, when they feel sorry for them. I don't want you or anyone to feel sorry for me, because I don't deserve it."

-" What, that's not true! Everybody deserves it. Including you.."- she slid down on the floor, with her eyes still on him.

-" Why would you think that?"- he lifted his head to look at her with a scoff.

-" Because you're human. We all are. You might have done terrible things, yes, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to be loved."

Her words made him think, was he capable of loving? Was he worthy enough to be loved? In the next few minutes they just stood in silence, one looking at the floor, the other at the ceiling- two completely different souls, who were about to work together and help eachother.