CHAPTER 18

-" Fuck, Mattheo..."- she moaned quietly, as his fingers slowly and gently worked on her clit, while his mouth was leaving hot kisses all over her neck.

-" I love the way you say my name, princess."- he said seductively from above her, putting one finger inside of her, making her let out another sweet moan. He smirked at her reaction and brought her lips to his in a steamy wet kiss. She whimpered in his mouth, struggling to kiss back, while he added another finger, pulling them in and out.

-" Mattheo, please..."- she whined from underneath him, making him grow harder each second.

-" Please what, angel?"

-" I need more, please..."- she cried out, hungry for him.

-" As you please, m'lady."- he smirked again and slowly made his way towards her aching core. He left kisses on her stomach and tights, as she waited impaitently. He gave all his attention to her inner thighs and was getting closer and closer to where she needed him the most.

-" Mattheo..."- she moaned again, as she turned to the side.

-" Dreaming of me I see?"- he said, as he was laying by her side with his hands under his head, while her head and arm were resting on top of his chest. His voice woke her up from the euphoric dream she had just been in. She immediately opened her eyes and screamed when she saw him next to her. While trying to get out of the bed as fast as she could, she fell off of it, which of course made him laugh his ass off.

-" What. The. Fuck."- she yelled at his, as she stood up straight from the floor.

-" Don't tell me you weren't enjoying it. Judging by the pretty sounds your pretty mouth was making, I'd say you very much did enjoy it."- he said with a proud smile on his face.

-" Are you fucking crazy? How did you get in? How dare you? How dare you come here in the first place? Lay in my bed? While I'm in it? Then go inside my head to do shit like that?"- she hadn't shouted this way for a long time.

-" First of all, it was unlocked. Second of all, stop yelling. And third, you're probably right. That's not one of my best ideas, but it was worth it."- he said referring to the big buldge in his sweatpants, which Diana hadn't noticed until he brought it up.

-" Oh my..."- she looked away embarrassed, palming her head, as he laughed at her-" Get out Riddle!"

-" What happened to "Mattheo"?

-" You're not gonna hear it from me again."- a sarcastic smile appeared on her sleepy face, while he stood up as well and started walking towards her.

-" Why not?"- he whined-" It sounds so hot when you say my name, let's not talk about if you scream it."

-" Maybe in your dreams. Not mine! Why are you even here?"

-" Why wouldn't I be?"

-" You couldn't have possibly come here just to make me dream about us, fucking. So...what do you want."- she crossed her arms in front of her chest, pushing up her breasts this way, which Mattheo immediately noticed and spared one or two looks and it didn't help that his boner hadn't come down yet.

-" Where were you this summer?"

-" Why does it bother you?"