CHAPTER 3

Loud alarm

7:30

Eyes open

White ceilling

Cloudy morning

Diana Black laying in her bed

The door of the bathroom opened revealing Pansy in a towel. Diana looked at her, yawned and sat up. Seeing the time, she groaned and stood up, making her way towards the bathroom herself. She closed the door behind her and looked at her reflection In the mirror. She had small dark circles under her eyes and her hair was messy. She ran her hairbrush through her hair a couple of times before starting the warm water in the shower. She took off her shirt, then pants and put them over the toilet, while her underwear went into the basket with dirty clothes. She stepped into the shower and let the warm water consume her whole body. She stood like that for a couple of minutes before applying soap all over herself. After washing it off, it was the shampoo's turn. She opened the bottle and got a little on her hand, then began massaging her scalp with it. Rinsing it off, she continued her shower routine and when she was fully ready, she sqeezed the water out of her hair, wrapped a towel around herself and got out of the bathroom.

She changed into her uniform and blow dried her hair, standing in front of a mirror, preparing mentally for the day to start.

Diana exited her dorm together with her roommates, as they together made their way towards the hall for breakfast. After spending half an hour eating and looking at Umbridge in her all pink outfit, she stood up and made her way towards her first class of the day-Potions with Snape. One of the most boring classes for her, but one of the most important ones. At least she wasn't alone. The Weasley twins were right behind her. She was sitting next to a shy red-haired girl from Ravenclaw names Abigail. Thay weren't friends, but sure talked when they got the chance. After nearly three hours of Snape braging in Porions, five mistakes of Diana, eight pranks of Fred and George, the class was finally over. The blonde Slytherin collected her belongings and began walking out of the class room before Fred stopped her.

-"Whatcha doin tomorrow night?"-he asked her as he did a spell, making a small purple flower appear in her dirty blinde hair. She laughed taking it between her fingers as she answered him-"Probably reading. Why?"

-"Well, there's gonna be a party in our common room for the start of the year, and you're coming."-he said lifting his eyebrows as George approached them.

-"What makes you so sure?"-"We're organizing it, so it'll be fire. You'll miss a lot."

-"Ill think about it."

-"Okey dokey!"-then they laughed and disappeared. Diana scoffed at their childness, but stopped when she saw the devil himself staring at her from the other side of the room, not in a good way. She furrowed her eyebrows at him and asked him-"What, Riddle?"-he didn't seem bothered that he was being caught, since he didn't do or say anything, which made Diana roll her eyes and exit the room.

Down the hall she was met with Harry and they immediatelly stopped eachother and started talking at the same time.

-"You go first!"-both of them said together, as Diana motioned for him to start first.

-"Umbridge, she was at my hearing yesterday and is working with Fudge."-she nodded and let him continue-"Before i got on the train, Sirius came and gave me this.-" he began pulling something out of his pocket as she widened her eyes- "He went out?!?!"-"Yes, but nobody saw him, now look."-He gave her a picture. An old one, with the Original Order of the Phoenix. She carefully looked at every single person in the picture and she froze. Her uncle standing next to her mother, Remus and Lily and James Potter, but her father wasn't there. And she knew exactly why. Years ago Sirius finally told her everything about her parenrs, along with the fact that Regulus became a death eater against his will.