Ouch (Maddie)

"Oh. I should probably schedule an appointed at an orthopedic hospital, huh?"
"I scheduled it. But how did you do it?"
You start jumping excitedly. "Sticker! I got a Suneater sticker! It came with the plush I ordered!  I didn't know that it'd be in the package, but I'm so excited!"
"And after that?"
"I ran down a hallway and banged my hand on a desk"
"YOU LITTLE- HOW THE CRAP DID YOU MANAGE THAT?!?!?!"
"I got excited! I love Suneater!"
"YEAH WELL I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY AND HE WOULDN'T LIKE YOU HURTING YOURSELF OVER HIM!"
"It was an accident!"
"AND I DIDN'T ASK!! GO SIT DOWN SO I CAN WRAP YOUR HAND UP!""
Well, at the orthopedic appointment, the x-rays prove that it was broken. The third metacarpal bone. You get the cast on and you two leave.
It takes a month before you two switch back, which happens on its own. After that, Bakugou brings you to his house, which you don't question. He eyes you. Recently, he decided that you would belong to him. It was just that. "You're mine." he says. "And you're not gonna hurt yourself anymore. Especially not over Suneater. You're mine and I will not tolerate it."
"But... he's adorable."
"I don't care."
"He has elf ears."
"I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!!"
"You're mean. I don't want to."
"I'M NOT ASKING YOU!!! NOW SHUT UP AND KISS ME!!"
"NO!!"