Therapist (Ghost)

Enji Todoroki, aka pro hero Endeavor, has divorced amicably with his wife Rei. They just couldn't make it work. They stay cordial for the sake of their children. Endeavor has been working hard to rebuild his relationship with his family. But he and Rei realize it would be best if they weren't together to do so.

Enji decided to see a therapist to also help him with everything that has been going on in his life. He made an appointment with you. You are a well-known hero therapist. Your quirk is calm. You emit a calm and safe aura that helps people open up. You are really good at your job and have become quite popular with the hero world.

Enji arrived on time for his appointment and waiting for you in your office. When you walked in, he wasn't expecting a short chubby lady with a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts. His own heart started to beat really fast.

You sit down, "Hello Mr. Todoroki. Are you ready to start our session?"

Endeavor gulps and nods. What is happening to him?

The session was an hour long, and Endeavor felt really good about the whole thing. You were a good listener, and you didn't judge. He was excited for the next session. But he was also excited to see you.

As months went by and he had his sessions, he was becoming a better person. His family noticed the change in him. That made them like you as a person.

After seeing you for a couple of years, he stopped his sessions. He felt he got all the help he needed. His relationship with his family was at a good place. Even his son Natsu has talked a little with him. It's not long conversations, but it's gotten a lot better.

Since he ended his sessions, he decided he wanted to get to know you on a personal level, so he invited you for coffee. You accepted. Truth be told, you developed a little crush on the man. But you wouldn't cross that boundary since you were always the professional.

The coffee date went well, so that turned into dinner. Then more dates. Eventually, you were invited to a family dinner where you were introduced to the rest of the family. They all thanked you for what you had done. The atmosphere was a lot better in the household.

After only four dates, you both made it official. You came around for family dinner at least once a week. Rei and you had become friends. The children seemed to like your presence as well.

One day, during family dinner, the topic came up.

Natsu says, "You know L/N. I like you more than my own father."

Everyone laughed while Enji frowned, "What?"

Shoto added bluntly, "It's true. She should live here instead."

Enji huffed, "I'm offended.

Shoto looks at him, "Truth hurts."

Fuyumi giggled, "Come on guys. Dad has improved a lot."

Natsu snorts, "Yeah. But I still like L/N better."

Everyone busted out laughing while Enji pouted.

The dinner went on with lots of laughter after that. When everyone was relaxing in the living room, Enji stood up and walked over to you. He went down on one knee and asked you to marry him. You yelled yes and hugged.

Rei and all the kids were so happy. You all became a happy, blended family. Even though all the children think you are still better than their own Dad.