First Words (Maddie)

Soulmates are a funny thing. They're supposed to be the person that's absolutely perfect for you. The person who can make you happiest. They're made for you.
The first thing your soulmate says to you is tattooed somewhere on your body. When they say it to you, the tattoo will glow then disappear. Yours is on your lower arm, a little above your wrist. 
And what are the words ? "AAHHH!!"
When they appeared, everyone was confused. You honestly thought it was some kind of joke. But, alas, it wasn't. Your soulmate's first words will be screamed in your face.
Most people joke you for it, saying that your soulmate is probably some type of coward. You don't really care though. It is what it is. There's a chance you two won't even date. Some soulmates never even keep contact.
Today is one of the days you help out at your family's takoyaki shop. You recently turned sixteen, and after that, they asked you to help out after school and on weekends sometimes. You don't mind because, wel,it's the perfect opportunity to steal some.
Tonight, the streets are busy and you're getting good business. Then, a large hero comes walking through. The famous Fatgum. He sees your stall, smiles at you, and walks toward you, having two younger boys in tow. On is a shirtless redhead who puts a blush on your face, and the other is masked with a hood, though you: see his dark blue hair.
Smiling, you greet them, "Hello! Welcome!"
"Hey!" greets the hero. "Can I have a tray, and then two medium sized bags?"
"Yes, you can. Give me a few moments."
You start to make the takoyaki. You guys never have them pre-made, just because they're better fresh. When they sit out, they get soggy and kind of gross. When finished, you hand the food to them.
"Here, you go! Please enjoy!"
"Thank you!" shouts the redhead, who starts to elbow the other boy.
"C''mon! Thank her, Senpai!"
He looks up at you, and the moment you make eye contact, he goes, "AAH HH!!"
Suddenly, your arm starts to glow, and you see his g low, too. Eyes huge, you look back to each other, shocked. "Y- y- you!" you both yell. You clamp your hand over your mouth, and he steps back a bit.
"Woah!" yells the redhead. "You guys are soulmates?!"
The hero gets a big grin. "Tamaki, this is great! You were just saying how you wanted to meet her!"
The boy looks at his wrist, frowning a bit. "I thought I'd never get to meet her...'Hello! Welcome!' Was a pretty lousy thing, if l'm being hones.."
"Yes, well screaming at me wasn't much better, you say, wearing a tight smile.
"S- sorry. ljust- it was so generic, and- and I was worried that I'd never get to meet you.
"Wel, now you have." You extend your hand for a shake. "My name is Y/n L/n. You?"
"T- T- T- Tamaki Amajiki."
"Pleasure to meet you." You start wiping down the counter, since it's a bit messy. When they don't leave, you look back up. "Don't you three have patrols?"
Shouldn't you guys exchange numbers?" the redhead tilts his head in confusion.
"Does he want to?" you ask, a bit skeptical.
Shyly, your soulmate nods, not looking at you.
You pull out a piece of paper, write your number on it, then hand it to him. "Here. Call me when you get the chance."
"Th- th- th- thank you."
"Of course."
The three leave, and once they're out of sight, you cover your mouth and giggle. Your soulmate is so handsome.
In the morning, you check your phone before going to shower, wanting to make sure there's nothing important. Squinting, you see a message from an unknown number.
Unknown Number: Amajiki
L/n: Amajiki: how was the rest of ur night?
His replies seem hesitant. though you don't mind. He's probably just shy.
L/n: fine. u?
Amajiki: we ran into villains
L/n: r u ok?
Amajiki: yah, just a bit scratched up
L/n: b careful out there. It's dangerous
Amajiki: 'l b fine
L/n: ok. whatever. i hav to get ready for school. ttyl
Amajiki: ttyl

You get up and get ready for the day, tired. You didn't sleep well last night. The whole time, thoughts were swimming around your mind, a bit worried that Amajiki will end up rejecting. The thing is, he's extremely attractive, and you're more than willing to give it a shot. But what about him? You don't want to pressure him.
You're also aware of who he is. Suneater. Probably one of the most popular hero students. He goes to UA and is extremely strong. You don't really have a chance, do you?
Sighing, you stretch a bit, then walk out the door, deciding to skip breakfast. At school, people bother you, and your usual bully, this guy who is considered to be the hottest in the school, walks up to you.
"So," he says. "What's up, loser?"
You roll your eyes, trying to walk away from him.
Before you can escape, he grabs your arm. "Don't ignore me."
"What do you want, Abiko?"
"Have you found that cowardly soulmate of yours?"
"Y'know. You're just jealous that you don't have one:
His grip tightens. "That's not what I asked."
You hiss in pain a bit. "Yeah, I found him. So what?"
He pushes you against a locker. "Who is he?"
"Why are you so concerned about it?"
"Tell me.
"Suneater."
He laughs a bit. "Are you so embarrassed that you have to /ie abo ut it?"
"I'm not lying."
"Then call him,"
Shrugging, you call the number. It rings a couple times, then he answers. "Uh= 1- l'm at school. Is- is it an emergency?
"Not really an emergency. Someone is just bothering. Said that l'm lying when I said Suneater is my soulmate."
...hy is it their business?"
"He's rude. A bully."
"He?"
"Yeah?"
"Hand him the phone."
You do as told. You watch Abiko's face darken as fear spreads across it. He almost drops your phone, but you luckily grab it in time. When you look, the call has already ended.
"I'm sorry,
Abiko just leaves, stumbling a bit. You watch, a bit surprised and curious. What did Amajiki say? He doesn't seem like the scary-type. Shrugging, you go to your class, deciding to ignore it. Your phone buzzes, so you check it.
Amajiki: what school do u go to?
L/n: [insert school]
Amajiki: thank u
L/n: y did u ask?
Amajiki: no reason