Ignored (Maddie)

Stupid.
Clenching his jaw, Bakugou watches as a girl enters his new classroom. Cute, really. H/c hair, e/c eyes, beautiful s/c skin. A bit chubby, but seeming squishy. You. It's stupid how he's oddly attracted to you. He stares at the desk, wanting you to get out of his school already. After all, you're already annoying him with your presence.
You happen to sit in the seat all the way in the back, next to a boy with a bird-head. He doesn't like that. Not one bit.
You being near another boy is even more agitating. What's worse is when that boy starts making hand movement at you and you doing the same. Oh, what? A secret code? What could you possibly be saying that you don't want the rest of the class hearing?
Later, around lunch, you're walking in front of him to exit the classroom. He yells, "CAN'T YOU WALK A BIT FASTER, EXTRA?!?!?!"
"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!?!?!"
Smiling, you catch up to the bird-headed boy, using your hands again. He gives replies with his hands, and the blonde narrows his eyes at you. Stupid girl. Stupid, stupid girl.
At lunch, he grabs you by the collar and drags you to a table and sits beside you. He says, "I don't like you around bird-head. Don't do your little code thing anymore.
Squinting your eyes, you shake your head, stand up, and walk off, using your code with the other boy again. Then, the same boy walks over, and asks, "What were you saying to her?"
"None of your business."
Rolling his eyes, he says, "She's deaf and feels bad."
"What?"
"She's deaf. She asked me to come and see what you were trying to say."
"And how do you know her? You her boyfriend or something?"
Unphased, he replies once again, "Cousin"
"Good. 'Cause she's my future girlfriend."
"I don't think so"
"What'd you say?"
"Y/n would never date an angry, possessive, and/or arrogant guy. And, frankly, I wouldn't let her."
"Pfft. I don't need your permission."
"No, but Y/n will respect that I don't approve"
"I'm not asking her, either."
He sighed in irritation. "How will you communicate with her?"
"I haven't thought that far ahead yet."
"At least learn sign language. If you're really interested, do that. For her."
"What do you know?"
"That my cousin deserves better than an angry pomeranian."
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BIRD-HEAD!!" He shoots up. "SHE'S MINE, G OT IT?!?!?!"
"No."
"I'M NOT ASKING!! NOW BE GONE!!!"
"I'm leaving, but only because there's no point in this conversation.
"MOM!!!!" Bakugou bursts into the door.
"WHAT, YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING LOSER?!?!?!"
"I WANNA LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE!!!"
"WHY?!?!?!"
"BECAUSE!!!"
Despite his indifference, he starts taking classes to learn sign language every day after school, and even on weekends.
When he's home, he's practicing. At all times, he's just going over it. However, he doesn't tell you. He'll talk to you when he knows enough for a conversation.
It takes months, but he finally sits backwards in a chair in front of your desk. In sign, he says, "Hi. My name is Katsuki Bakugou."
You reply in sign, "I'm Y/n L/n. You know sign?"
"A bit. I'm not fluent, though."
A huge smile spreads across your face. "I could help teach you? I can read and write to teach you words. Sounds good. Thank you."
Tokoyami stares in shock. When Bakugou sees, he smirks. In your face, Bird-Head.
"So what were you saying that one time? Fumikage said you wouldn't tell him."
"Nothing. It was a misunderstanding."
"Oh. I see. I'm sorry I couldn't understand you."
"It's fine. I'll work hard so we can better communicate."
"Thank you. You look so mean, but you're so sweet and cute."
That flips a switch. He screams, "I'M NOT CUTE!!! I BE NICE ONE TIME AND THEN GET INSULTED!!! STUPID EXTRA!!!"
He walks off, leaving you to be confused.
Later after school, you go to his house to help him with sign. When his mom sees you, she swarms you with questions that you can't hear.
"Quit it," says Bakugou.
"Why?"
"She can't hear you. She's deaf."
"Wait. Is that why you've been learning sign?"
"Yeah, and?"
Bakugou grabs your hand and drags you upstairs to his room, then you get to work. He considers it s date, though you're not aw are of that. When it's all over, he says in sign, "Be my girlfriend."
"What? Why?"
"Just because."
"If you're not entirely serious, then let's not."
"I am serious."
"I mean about me. Do you like me?"
"Ergh...yeah."
Then I'm willing to give it a shot." You stand up and kiss his cheek. I have to guy. I enjoyed teaching you. I hope this relationship goes well. I've got to tell my cousin now. He'll be mad, but that makes it all the more fun.
Mischievously, you smile and run off.
Needless to say, your cousin was very unhappy. He hates his cousin with someone so egotistic, but still supports and respects your wishes. Over time, he learned to tolerate him, but not necessarily like him all that much. Bakugou doesn't mind him either since he's not a bother.