Making Onigiri (Maddie)

Amajiki:
You and your lovely boyfriend are in the kitchen, making onigiri. Even with the molds, you make a bit of a mess. Amajiki, however, has his looking beautiful, some even in shapes. He's too perfect for his own good.
Smiling, you lean up and kiss his cheek. "I didn't know you could make onigiri."
Blushing madly, he replies I've been practicing so we-we could make some to-together."
"Awww. You're the sweetest."
Then he passes out.
Kirishima:
You were making onigiri with your boyfriend, but then went to the bathroom. Now back, you stare in shock. There's rice.
Everywhere. It's in his hair and sticking to his clothes, molds somehow broken. Its a disaster.
"No more kitchen for you," you say, forcing a smile and kissing his cheek.
"Yeah... sorry. heh."
"And how did you get rice on the ceiling?"
".... dunno."
Dabi:
What started as fun time making onigiri with your boyfriend, has now turned into him getting mad at the rice and trying to set everything on fire. Currently, you're holding his arms.
"Calm down. It's just rice."
"IT'S SO FREAKING STICKY-"
"It's sticky rice, you moron. It's supposed to be. Now go sit on the rice. I'm revoking your kitchen rights."
"I don't WANNA be in the kitchen with the FREAKING STICKY FREAKING RICE CRAP!!"
Aizawa:
Your husband makes perfect onigiri. He isn't even using a mold. Angry, you smack his arm and storm out of the kitchen. In response, he just grunts.
Midoriya:
Your stupidly perfect boyfriend is making the most beautiful onigiri ever. He's unreal. You swear. Angrily, you march off, munching on the delicious snack.
Todoroki:
How did this even happen? Rice is covering the ceiling and walls. Half the kitchen is on fire, the other frozen. In the midst is Todoroki, seething with half his body ablaze as he burns rice to a crisp.
"WHAT THE HECK-"
"This stupid rice!! It's too sticky!!"
"GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!"
"With pleasure!"
Bakugou:
Bakugou helps you in making onigiri, which has you laughing. You're doing terribly, and it's clear that you're failing miserably. He's trying not to loose his patience, which makes you smile
Finally, he goes, "What's so hard about this?"
"It's too sticky.
"Whatever, dummy."
"Love you, too."
"I know."
Shinsou:
Shinsou, your boyfriend, is oddly good at making onigiri. It seriously pisses you off. Angrily, you try to get rice off your hands, but can't because it sticks.
"Just let me," he says. "Go relax, Kitten."
"JUST SHUT UP!!!"
You stomp off, and he just chuckles while shaking his head.