Hate You (Maddie)

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" screams the angry blonde in your class. It's 6:00 in the morning and he's already screaming.
Grouchy from the early morning, you say, "Shut up, or die."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!?!?!"
"Are you deaf? I said to shut up or die."
He grabs you by the collar. "WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!?!"
"A very tired and irritable person. Now let me go, and shut up or die.'
"DON'T YOU THREATEN ME LIKE THAT!!"
"I've now told you to shut up three times, and each time, you didn't listen. Prepare to die in your sleep tonight."
You shove him and continue your walk to the bathroom, yawning and stretching a bit. Once in the bathroom, you see the other girls getting ready for a shower, everyone struggling except for Yaoyorozu, who may as well be perfect.
"Good morning!" she chirps. "How did you sleep?"
"Like crap." You start stripping, barely even mobile as you step into the shower stall and push the curtain.
"Aw, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could take a nap after classes?"
"If I do that, then I won't sleep tonight, either."
"Well, I hope the rest of the day is better. Why don't I make you some tea? Will that help?"
"Actually, yes, please. A hot cup of tea sounds heavenly."
You hear her clap her hands in excitement. "I'll bust out your favorite, then!"
"Thank you, Yaomomo."
"You're welcome, Y/nn! I'm glad to help you on rough mornings!"
You take your shower, which helps you wake up a bit It usually does.
Down the halls, you run into Bakugou again, who doesn't appear to be in a better mood than before. You two make eye contact, but then huff at each other as you walk in opposite  directions. You to your room, and him to his own room.
You get dressed for the day, putting on your school uniform that you both love and hate. While it's nice, you've never been fond of the short skirt or the tie. Still you put it on, adding a pair of shorts to make it a bit more comfortable.
After dealing with your hair, you head into the breakfast area, needing to get some food into your system. Like most days, you just make a quick bowl of cereal, that being easiest. As you pour the milk in, a body plops into the chair beside you, though you don't bother to see who it is.
"Are you gonna apologize or what, extra?"
You reply, "I see no reason to apologize. I simply replied to you. Besides what's the difference between that and you treating this entire class like crap? I merely gave you a taste of your own medicine."
"YOU-"
"Y/nn!" says Yaoyorozu excitedly. "Here's your tea!!" She places it in front of you, so you look up at her with a smile.
"Thank you, Yaomomo. You're an angel."
"Oh, stop!" She giggles. "Are you feeling any better?"
"A bit, though I have this awful headache. It comes and goes. Currently, it's in the seat beside me pouting. I think he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."
She clamps her hand over her mouth, trying to stifle a laugh. "He's glaring daggers at you, sweetie."
"YOU STUPID EXTRA!!" He stands up. "YOU'RE THE HEADACHE HERE!.! YOU HAVE THIS STUPID CLASS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FAT LITTLE FINGER AND IT'S FREAKING ANNOYING!! YOU'RE NOT ALL THAT SPECIAL!!! YOU'RE NOT EVEN PRETTY!!! SO JUST GET OVER YOURSELF!" He stomps off.
Gripping the cup of tea tightly, you force a smile onto your face and look at Yaoyorozu, "Hm, seems it's left again."
She touches your shoulder. "Don't listen to him. You're beautiful and you're most definitely not fat. He's just mean to everyone, okay?"
"I know." You force your smile to get bigger as you close your eyes, trying to hold back the tears. "Thank you, though. Anyway, I should finish this cup of tea and head out."
"What about breakfast?"
"I'm not really hungry. I thought I might suffer a bowl of cereal down, but I just can't."
You stand up then grab your bag, heading off to the school's main building. Once alone in the classroom, you burst into tears. As much as you don't want to admit it, Bakugou has made you cry. Again. He's always saying such mean things and it hurts when you're already insecure about those things.
Sadly, you squish your stomach, hating how pudgy it is. He's right... you'll never be pretty. You slump your face onto the desk, feeling hopeless again. I don't know what the heck I'm doing. I don't even belong here.
When it gets close to class time, you wipe your tears away and sit up, fixing your hair and smoothing out your clothes.
Carefully, you take a couple deep breaths, re-composing your posture as to look fine. By the time everyone comes flooding in, nobody notices that you'd bee in tears.
Once again, you're laughing around with you friends, though the blonde's words still sing in your ears. When class starts, you struggle to pay any attention, too long in your own, troubled world.
During lunch, you're with Yaoyorozu and Jiro, trying to forget everything that happened. But it's still there. You can't forget. You can't forget what's been drilled into your head since middle school.
"Are you okay?" asks Jiro. "You've been off all day."
"It's nothing-"
"Is what Bakugou said earlier bothering you?" asks Yaoyorozu as she places a hand on yours with a sad smile. "It's okay, you know. To be hurt. But you have to talk it out."
"What did that lousy piece of trash say?" demands Jiro angrily.
"He called me fat." you mutter. "And then he said I'm not even pretty-"
"Well he's wrong!" Jiro stands up and slams her hands on the table. You are beautiful and curvy and amazing! You know what? He's just mad because even he can't resist your charms. You're probably all he thinks about late at night, keeping him awake, and he can't stand it. Besides, he's nasty, he's rude, and he's trashy anyway, so his opinion doesn't matter. You're wonderful and don't ever let him change his mind."
"I do have to agree with Jiro on this," replies Yaoyorozu. "On all of it, actually. I think Bakugou does like you. I mean, he's always staring at you and when you're not here, he has a lot of kinder things to say about you. I think it's best if you don't let him get to you."
"There's no way he likes me," you reply with an eye roll. "He hates me and there's nothing I can do about it." Sighing, you rest your head on the table. "Besides, I hate him, too."
"Whatever makes you feel better," Jiro pets your head a bit, putting a smile on your face.
"Thank you, guys"
"You know what this needs?" asks Jiro. "Vengeance."
"Vengeance? What kind?"
"Dunno. Use your imagination. Just take pics for me, okay?"
"Okay."
And during the rest of the classes, you plot your vengeance. One big detail about you is that you're the niece of Eraserhead, and your quirk is a bit similar to his. However, looking at someone isn't what erases the quirk. It's a single touch. Maybe tapping their shoulder could do it.
Your plan is a simple one. You'll erase his quirk, tie his wrists and ankles, then muzzle him and leave him like that for the night. It's simple and legal.
5o, when Bakugou has gone to bed, you wait awhile before sneaking inside. Quietly, you approach him with your tools, getting a bit of a sick grin on your face. Carefully, you tap him to deactivate his quirk, then tie his arms and legs together.
Finally, you get the muzzle on, and then sneak back out.
Feeling a bit more at peace, you go to bed with a smile on your face then fall asleep easily.
"WHERE THE HECK IS SHE?!?!?!"
You wake up to screaming as doors slam. Someone must have found Bakugou. What a shame. Yawning, you sit up and climb out of bed combing your hair. There's no rush today since it's Saturday, meaning that there's no school.
Suddenly, the door swings open, so you cover yourself. Last night, you went to bed in just a tank top and underwear, so you're not exactly covered. You and the intruder make eye contact, and both of your faces turn red.
"IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE FULLY DRESSED," Bakugou yells. "CLOSE THE DANG DOOR!!"
"DON'T GO BARGING INTO MY ROOM!!" You throw your brush at him, and he just barely dodges it.
"DONT GO THROWING STUFF AT ME!!!"
"GET OUT!"
"NO WAY!! NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME BACK MY QUIRK!!!"
"LIKE YOU DESERVE IT!!! DO YOU JUST CASUALLY STAND IN A GIRL'S ROOM WHEN SHE'S NOT DRESSED?!?!?!"
"DO YOU JUST CASUALLY MUZZLE PEOPLE AND TIE THEM UP WHILE THEY'RE SLEEPING?!?!?!"
"MAYBE I DO!! HOW DO YOUKNOW WHAT I DO ON MY WEEKENDS?"
"THAT'S IT!!"
He marches over to you and then throws you over his shoulder, and then marches out of the room angrily. You scream and kick and even try to bite, but he doesn't put you down. Now in the common area, you see everyone staring at the two of you. Suddenly, your uncle appears, eyes glowing red and scarf already around Bakugou.
"What do you think you're doing with my niece."
"TRYING TO CONVINCE HER TO GIVE ME MY QUIRK BACK!!"
He raises an eyebrow. "And why isn't she dressed?"
"I DON'T KNOW!! WHY DON'T YOU ASK HER?!?!?!"
"Uncle Shota", you puff your eyes and lips. "He came barging into my room and was yelling then dragged me out. I'm scared."
"WHAT?!?!?! YOU LITTLE-"
"Bakugou," Aizawa gets a glare on his face. "Put. Her. Down."
"NOT UNTIL SHE GIVES ME BACK MY QUIRK!!"
"Now."
Bakugou drops you onto the floor, so you sit yourself upright and cover yourself.
"He's been bullying me", you explain. "So I got tired of it and muzzled him. I also tied him up. You can't really blame me when I've been the victim this whole semester. He's just mean."
"Bakugou, leave her alone, got it? Y/n, I count this as self-defense and let it slide, but don't do it again. Now go put some clothes on."
"Yes, Sir."
You go to your room and get dressed, feeling embarrassed by the whole ordeal. Once you have your clothes on, you step out, finding Bakugou to be waiting right outside of your room with his arms crossed.
"Give it back."
"Apologize."
"For?"
"For all those insults! You're mean to me every day! Just yesterday you were all like you're fat and not even pretty'!"
"Who says it was an insult?"
"Anyone with common sense!!"
He starts stepping closer to you, so you back up. He keeps this up until you're in your room, and he shuts the door gently as he keeps you moving until you're against the wall. With a bit of a smirk, he slams his hand onto the wall, staring at you with a look that you don't recognize.
"You're not pretty, idiot. You're beautiful. And so what? You've got a bit of fat. It's hot, you moron."
Your face erupts into a blush as you remember the things Jiro and Yaoyorozu said yesterday. "Uh- I-"
"What? Cat got your tongue?" He snickers as he begins toying with the ends of your hair. "Now be a good little girl and give it back. Wouldn't want your boyfriend to get angry, right?"
"B- boyfriend?"
"Yeah, you got a problem with that?"
"My uncle most definitely would."
"Well, it's good that I didn't ask him, isn't it? Now. Give It. Back."
"And what if! don't?"
"Do you really wanna find out?"
Averting your gaze, you tap his shoulder and give him back his quirk. "There. Happy now?"
"Yes."
He slams his lips onto yours, shocking you. ls this real? Is a boy actually kissing you? And of all people, its Bakugou?
You can't lie, he's always been hot. You've thought that from the beginning.
Though it's a bit shallow, you kiss back, closing your eyes and letting him grab your waist and squeeze it a bit. You're enjoying this more than you'd like to admit, actually.
When he pulls away, he smirks at you. "Good girl."
He walks out of your room, leaving you to your haywire thoughts.
"Break up," demands your uncle. it seems that he's been given the news of you and Bakugou. "Now."
"No way!" shouts Bakugou as he grabs onto you. "Why would we do that?"
"Because I said so. Y/n, come to your senses. Didn't he treat you like crap?"
"Yes", you reply. "But I've decided to forgive him provided that he buys me food daily, which he does."
"I can't believe you gave in to that...I'm never approving of this."
"That's fine." You shrug. "It just makes it all the more fun."
"You're grounded."
"Pfft. You're not my real dad."
"And I thank God for that every day."