Swear Words (Ghost)

Bakugou won't leave you alone. He has been demanding you be his girlfriend for a while, and you keep refusing. You are just as much of a hot head as he is. Your problem is, you can't get it through your head that he would even like you. You may seem confident, but deep down, you were really insecure.

After a couple of months of his demanding, you just snapped. You challenged him not to say one swear word for two weeks, and then you would be his girlfriend. Bakugou took the challenge. It was the funniest thing to see because you recruited everyone in 1-A to help you push him to crack.

Day one, Kirishima was everywhere Bakugou was. Kirishima didn't want to do it at first because he thought it was unmanly, but you explained to him it was a test for Bakugou to prove how manly he was, Kirishima got right on board.

It was funny to see because you could tell Bakugou wanted to explode. He just kept using every other word to try and substitute it for a swear word. You think one time he screamed donut instead of d***.

Each day has passed like that with different classmates testing Bakugou's patience. To his credit, he hasn't cracked yet. Even Monoma helped on day eight. Although you think he was just trying to be annoying for the sake of it.

As each day passed, you were more impressed. But you weren't backing down either. You had to push him to the extreme. So, you recruited the detestable Mineta for the very last day. Mineta, of course, was scared, but you bribed him with a life size cut out of midnight.

You didn't really want anything to do with him, but you knew if anything could crack Bakugou, it would be him.

Mineta approached Bakugou and was his usual disgusting self. But this time, he was talking to him about you. You could see Bakugou how mad he was getting just by how red his face was getting.

Bakugou went off on Mineta by using other words. For ba***** he was call him a banana. You lost it. In fact, everyone was on the ground laughing. Well, except for Mineta. He ran off before things got physical.

Bakugou stomps over to you and picks you up. You scream for him to put you down, but he ignores you. He cares you all the way to his room and throws you on his bed. Before you can get up, he joins you and cuddles you.

He growls, "No. You're mine now. You put me through all that, so I'm done. I win."

You giggle, "Actually you still have to finish this day, but I'll yield. You managed with Mineta, so I'll let the rest of the day slide."

From that day on, you were a couple. It eventually turned into marriage and one boy. That was enough because he was just as stubborn as his parents.

But during the kid's toddler years, you made Bakugou not swear in front of him. That was even more fun because now you had a toddler going "No Dada. That's a bad word."