Chapter 19: Feeling

Previously on Chapter 18: Bodyguard, Lincoln made a secret collaboration with Princess Charlie and become the hidden assassin for the Happy Hotel. Then, Stolas makes a request for the I.M.P Headquarters to become bodyguard for him and her daughter, Octavia. While this was happening, both Lincoln and Octavia seems to have an interaction between each other which didn't go unnoticed by Stolas.

Loo Loo Land [No One POV]

The van has arrives at Loo Loo Land and pulls into the rather empty parking lot. Suddenly, the side door opened itself and revealed Lincoln's the one who open the door. Both Stolas and Octavia let out a surprised gasp knowing Lincoln has already arrived at the destination.

Stolas: How did you get here so quickly?

Lincoln: *smile, shush finger* I have my ways, Prince Stolas.

Stolas let out a small snicker before he extracts himself from the van. Octavia follows behind his father until she sees Lincoln is offering his paw like a gentleman. Octavia happily accepts the gesture and walk out from the van. Lincoln then close the side door and prepare for his duty. Octavia, who still holding Lincoln's paw, begin to caress it to feel how big his paw is in which Lincoln doesn't mind at all but this is a business matter so he needs to be professional.

Lincoln: Octavia, I know you enjoy caressing my paw but today is your time with your father and I'm your bodyguard as well. Do you mind if I do my job?

Octavia: *realizes, let go of his paw* Oh... Umm... Sure.

Lincoln then notice a sign of anxious coming from her body gesture before he put his paw on her shoulder to calm her down.

Lincoln: *calm tone* It's alright, Octavia. I'm not angry or something. Take a deep breath before you exhale it.

Octavia follow Lincoln's instruction as she takes a deep breath before she exhale it to calm her nerve and it works. Stolas, who watch it, surprised for the second time by Lincoln's action. He never seen her daughter follow someone else's order and actually doing it.

Lincoln: See?

Octavia: Thank you.

Lincoln: No problem. *look at Stolas* Well then, shall we begin the day?

Stolas: *dons an apple-themed hat* What are we waiting for?

With that, all of them begin to enter the park ready to start the day.

Blitzo: Now, remember: this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright? If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to--

Stolas: You are so cute when you are serious!

Octavia: I'm literally gonna be sick.

Moxxie: Oh, crumbs! I knew today would be a lot! What do you need?

Moxie fishes around in a fanny pack and throws out several pill bottles as he lists off his inventory.

Moxxie: Anti-acids? Ibuprofen?

Moxxie shows Octavia several hypodermic needles of a glowing, acid green substance.

Moxxie: Morphine?

Lincoln: *snort* She meant figuratively, Moxxie.

Moxxie: Oh, right. *under his breath* But she said it was literal.

Moxxie chuckles sheepishly as he discards the needles into a nearby baby carriage where a baby imp happily reaches out to play with its dangerous new "toys. but before the baby could do it, Lincoln immediately remove all those needles from the carriage and begin to making cute face towards the baby imp causing it to laugh happily at Lincoln's face. What Lincoln didn't know is Octavia is silently take a picture of Lincoln's face with her Hellphone.