Chapter 3: Explanation

Previously on Chapter 2: Party and Aftermath, Lincoln finally become one of I.M.P [temporarily] member and make the bet's rules with Moxxie which Blitzo failed to eavesdropped before getting hit by the door. After that done, Millie suggested to celebrate about Lincoln becoming a new member of I.M.P which all of them happily drunk a lot... a lot of beverages for his celebration until only Lincoln and Moxxie remained the only demon who still sober since they didn't drink a lot. Both of them begun to carried their drunken friend or in Moxxie's case, his wife to home. Moxxie bid his farewell to Lincoln since the couple has their own home while Lincoln carried both Moxxie and Loona to the office. After putting them down to their bed, Lincoln walk to the sofa to take his own slumber as well. Next morning, Blitzo woke up from his drunken night and ready to start his day only to see a gruesome sight [in Blitzo's perspective] which is Lincoln and Loona sleeping on the sofa together. Blitzo ready to take out Lincoln but Lincoln unconsciously woke up from his slumber thanks to his hellhound's instinct. Suddenly, Lincoln realized that Loona is sleeping on his chest while Blitzo pointed his flintlock at him. Lincoln tried to explained his situation to Blitzo but Blitzo ignore his plead and decided to take shoot first ask questions later statement literally which Lincoln easily dodge it. Lincoln continue to explained the situation but Blitzo still not accept it so Lincoln decided to look at Blitzo's face to show his sincerity which he at first denied it but he accept it which Lincoln put him down and walk out  to took a morning exercise on the rooftop but not before told Blitzo they will talk about the matter later.

No One POV

We see Lincoln on the rooftop doing a one handed push-up with his shirt off to shake away his anger from his previous interaction with Blitzo.

Lincoln: 95... 96... 97... 98... 99... 100!

Lincoln continue his routine with an air push-up which causing Lincoln to grunt in pain knowing he overdid his own body but he ignore the pain and continue with the exercise.

Time Skip [Meeting Room]

We can see all of the I.M.P employee except Lincoln sitting inside the meeting room with a confused gesture knowing they never had a meeting this early especially from Blitzo himself.

Moxxie: What's happening right now? Blitzo never do a meeting especially at this time... is he gone insane or something?

Millie: I don't know, honey. I also didn't see Lincoln in here as well since he also one of us.

Loona, who just wake up from her nap, didn't say anything and just playing with her phone. Suddenly, the door opened which reveal both Blitzo and Lincoln entering the room which Lincoln wears a new outfit [Lincoln's outfits will be shown at the next chapter so you readers can vote which one is better for him or you guys can post your own outfits at the comment section so I can have a second thought] for himself. Both demons look at each other before Blitzo take his perspective seat.

Lincoln: *look at Millie* Millie, would you mind to sit beside Loona for today? *look at Moxxie* Moxxie, can you put your chair on Millie's place as this meeting will be about me and Blitzo's conflict.

The couple didn't say anything but follow Lincoln's instruction which Millie walk to the other side of the table sitting next to Loona while Moxxie change his seat for Lincoln to sit. Both of them notices the tension of his tone so they rather not asking question about it.

Lincoln: *nod* Thank you... both of you. *sit on the chair* With that done, let's begin the meeting. *look at Blitzo* Bli- I mean Boss, do you want to start or me?

Blitzo: I will. I call all of you fuckers here so we can know whether this hound fuck my Loony Toony or not.

At this statement, every demon inside the room except Lincoln shows a different expression. Moxxie shows a shocked expression on his face, Millie shows a surprised expression while covering her mouth and the main attention herself blush by the statement as well as break her phone at the same time. Lincoln shows no response but inside his head he mentally slap his head in annoyance.