Chapter 11: Revenge

Previously on Chapter 10: Primordial Demon,  Lincoln has fully recovered from his injury and ready to continue to work but the first thing he did is told the other I.M.P employee the truth about what happened to him and who is the Primordial Demon. Meanwhile, Aurora, who watched this from somewhere else, is intrigued about Lincoln's conversation and kept a secret from him as well.

No One POV

It's been a few weeks ever since Lincoln told them the truth about the Primordial Demon to his co-workers and how he become the Ignis's apostle and the new holder of his ring as a proof. Right now, he's on the rooftop practicing with his new ability which basically Lightning Manipulation but instead of normal lightning, Lincoln instead trains with Demonic Lightning. You might be asking what's the difference between normal thunder and demonic thunder?

Normal lightning are giant sparks of high-voltage electrical discharges caused by imbalance charges in the atmosphere between storm clouds, the air, the ground or within the clouds themselves.In the early stages of development, the air acts as an insulator between the positive and negative charges in the cloud and between the cloud and the ground while Demonic Lightning derived from the deepest pits of Hell which has the capability to destroy nearly anything it strikes with absolute malevolent intent. In addition, demonic lightning is capable of inflicting excruciating pain both physically and spiritually tormenting the victim. It also has the potential to corrupt one's soul and very effective against the holiest of supernatural such as angels.

Lincoln: Damn... this ability is quite convenient if you ask me. If I can't hurt them physically, I can hurt them spiritually instead. I mean we're talking about the power that Master Ignis got from a freaking tribulation. Those lightning must be 10x times more powerful than I have right now. For now, I have learn about 4 moves which is:

- Electric Shock: It allows me to generate a small electricity from my paws and electrocute them both physically and spiritually. I can also increase the voltage whenever I want but the more I increase it, the more painful the damage I receive.

- Electro Ball: It allows me to create a spinning palm made of lightning in the palm of my paw which can spin rapidly in multiple directions in order to contain the lightning into a spherical shape. This moves requires a great deal of lightning control to perform making it incredibly difficult to learn.

- Lightning Bolt: It allows me to summon lightning bolts from the sky and strike everything within its area. This moves requires controling a certain amount of electricity or it will destroys everything including the user as well.

- Lightning Teleportation: It allows me to teleport via lightning or merging into lightning and appearing anywhere else thanks to Emperor Ignis's ring. This moves is a coordinate-based so in order to use it, I need to know the exact location where I'm supposed to teleport.

Lincoln: I think this 4 moves is good for now. When I fully learned this ability, I can easily control this lightning with ease and without any drawback. For now, I should continue with my usual training. 

Lincoln walk to his katana into his paw and grab it before he pull it out from its sheath to see its blade. (look at the picture below)

 (look at the picture below)