Author Notes

Greeting, every readers. This is Ant1z0Ne in the zone. Wow... it's been a long time since I last post any new chapter in this account and call me crazy but I think I'm neglecting my own work. Which is not good for someone who likes to write this kind of stories. 

Anyway... since I know everyone and I mean everyone doesn't always expect something good from me since I never post any new chapter and always late on giving news about my story which is kinda my fault in my part since I've been busy with my studies and I also got discharged from the hospital because of sickness which will be a secret since this is a personal information. I hope you guys would understand for this matter.

Back to the reality, the real reason I post this chapter is because I need update my writer's life and I love to write story for all of you reader since you readers love all of my story even though I'm some sort of a newbie in this kind of work. I know you readers won't read this chapter and just skip through the chapter in the future but for those who don't skip, just enjoy the experience.

@HarrZadd, my very first account in Wattpad is the beginning of my writing career where I turn my favourite character, Lincoln Loud into a some sort cybernatic swordsman who's been taught by a professional swordsman from Japan. This story is the first step of my whole life as a writer since on that particular day... I'm what you called a rookie. A nobody writer who loves to post story but as the day come by, I receive a lot of notification about you readers giving your honest opinion in the comment section, putting my story in your reading list and give a suggestion for the new chapter. I was happy and thrilled about it knowing someone like me, a rookie, manages to get attention from all across the world. Since then, I've been posting new chapter day after day and giving all of you readers my honest writing for the world to see.

But... it turns out my first story doesn't seem like to attract that many attention so I decided to make a new story which is the one you reading right now, The Hellhound, Lincoln Loud (Helluva Boss AU). I never thought I would create a masterpiece from this story since I read my very first Loud House x Helluva Boss crossover on Fanfiction by the way. After reading the story, I kinda intrigued and decided to create my own Loud House x Helluva Boss crossover where Lincoln dies on Earth and arrives in Hell and becomes an I.M.P worker who's job is to kill anything or anyone. The more I post this story on my first account, the more interested you readers wants me to post new chapter. I can only say one thing to you reader and that is "Thank you". Thank you for reading my story and leave an honest and sometimes funny opinion in the comment section. 

There's nothing more I can say but that one single sentence as that is the highest compliment I can give to all of you readers from all over the world. Because of that, I manage to create a new chapter every single day and post it for all of you reader to read and enjoy the story even though it's very slow and very long to wait for the new chapter. I hope my rambling doesn't annoyed or bored all of you as this is my honest opinion about this kind of work. It's 2024 which another year for me and my story as well even though the first one has been deleted but no worries about that. I decided to change the whole storyline and post it in this account for good. I also gonna post The Hellhound, Lincoln Loud (Helluva Boss AU) in this account as well and turn this masterpiece into a scratch again as I mention before, the first account is a ghost account. I hope those who follows me on my first account will follow this account since I will delete that account after I finish copy all of my story and keep using this account for the rest of my life.

Wow... I talk a lot in this chapter and I think this will be the end of my notes. Without further ado, I shall end this conversation and begin to post new chapter during my free time and like always... please leave a comment and follow me if you want to see any update on the story.