Chapter 6: Client

Previously on Chapter 5: Reveal, Lincoln revealed his true identity to his co-workers. Blitzo at first was confused why Lincoln doesn't smell like a Sinner until Lincoln told them he has a sin with the perfect balance. While talking about the difference between Sinner and Overlords, Lincoln gave them a theory on why Sinner Demon cannot leave the Pride Ring and why they can only stay on that ring only. Lincoln decided not to assist them to kill humans but instead becoming the strategist of their group. Blitzo agreed with the deal and drop the bet as Lincoln became a fully member of the I.M.P employee. Meanwhile, Aurora, who watches Lincoln from somewhere else, has an ulterior motives towards Lincoln and shall wait for his presence.

No One POV

It's been a month since Lincoln become a permanent member of the I.M.P and how he dwell with his new transformation. During those one month, Lincoln was never a slouch demon as he  been experimenting with his new transformation and abilities. While he was experimenting with his Sinner form, Lincoln noticed his overall traits has been weaken but not too much to be called a hindrance suggesting his Sinner form is more like an appearance to show how powerful a Sinner demon is which is why Lincoln decided to increase his training schedule to prove that he doesn't need to rely on his demonic transformation 100%. 

That's not even half of what Lincoln did during those one month.

Lincoln does a lot of learning and reading about Hell's history, hierarchy, past and current information and etc thanks to his Enhanced Intelligence. With this ability, Lincoln can easily memorize any and every information that he sees, reads and watches with ease making him one of the smartest Sinner demon in Hell with an IQ of 300. Since Lincoln is part of I.M.P, he needs to learn about business which unfortunately the rest of the I.M.P are bad at teaching so Lincoln decides to learn about it by himself which is very fun since in the mortal realm, he always doing business every time he could. Lincoln also trains himself to master all weapon in case some demon wants to attack him or need to self-defense. Among all of the weapon, Lincoln prefer to use melee weapon such as sword, spear, dagger and etc making Millie proud of him as she's the only demon who prefer to use melee weapon unlike the rest of them but the weapon he most comfortable is a katana. Since then, Lincoln always bring his katana anytime and anywhere as well as practice with it on his training time.

Rooftop

Right now, Lincoln, who is wearing an exercise pants only, is doing his exercise routine as usual but more intense as during his routine, he would wear a weight belt on his body. He has 5 weight belt on him which is 2 on the wrist, 1 on his stomach and 2 on the ankle. Each of them weight around 10 Kg which means Lincoln's whole body is sustain a full 50 Kg of weight or a full barbell set. Lincoln finally finish with his routine as his whole body covered in sweat from the routine showing his muscular body for the world to see.

Meeting Room

Blitzo: Alright. We're gonna need every demon in board so Loona, please call Lincoln to the meeting room.

Loona: *still on her phone* Why should I call him? Why don't you ask those two over there?

Blitzo: *pretend to be cute* Pretty please, Loony. With cherry on top.

Loona: *coldly* No!

Millie: *innocent smirk* Well... it's a shame but how about let me do it? After all, he's been training up there for so long that he must be sweating from all those exercise.

The moment the word "training" and "sweat" come out from Millie's mouth, Loona immediately put her phone down and look at Millie with eagerness.

Loona: I-I-Is that t-t-true...