Chapter 9: Confession

Previously on Chapter 8: New Power, Lincoln decided to test his theory on leaving the Pride Ring by using the portal that connected to the Human realm. Unfortunately, Lincoln was forbidden from entering the portal and instead got attacked by a pillar of lightning. All of I.M.P employee worried about Lincoln's condition but Lincoln assure them about himself and add a bullet to the wound, he receives another 2 pillar of lightning but each lightning increased the voltage making Lincoln in a great and painful condition. Suddenly, the lightning stop attacking Lincoln before an unknown voice appear out of nowhere revealed to be one of the Primordial Demon and offered Lincoln to be the new holder of him which Lincoln agreed and become the demon's holder before he fainted on the spot.

Lincoln's POV

I see nothing...

I hear nothing...

I feel nothing...

I smell nothing...

The only thing I know is this place is covered in nothing but darkness only...

Nothing but me and the darkness...

Am I... dead?

But I'm already dead... how can I be dead for the second time...

What is this place...

Why can't I feel my body...

Why can't I move my body...

Where am I...

I need to wake up from this nightmare...

But this feels like not a dream at all...

Is this a dream or a reality...

I don't know which is...

But for some reason...

I have to do something...

I need...

I need...

I need...

I NEED TO WAKE UP!

I HAVE TO WAKE UP!

I NEED TO WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM!

WAKE UP NOW!

Lincoln: AAAAHHHH!!!

I finally open my eyes for the first time after having that horrible dream. I frantically examine my surrounding and notices I'm inside Loona's room and sitting on Loona's bed as well. I raise my paw to touch my head confused by the situation until I notices a bandage wrapped around my hand. I look up and down and notices every inch of my body are being covered in bandage from head to toe. I move away the blanket from my body and realizes I'm only in my boxer. This means all of them must have seen his body.

Lincoln: *tired sigh* I hope especially Blitzo not taking picture of my body and sell it for a simple cash. Knowing him, he must be already uploaded it.

I slowly stretch my body to see if my body is healed or not which is very... very... very bad idea. The moment I stretch my body, I literally can feel my entire bones inside my body crack from the pain and the numbness on my body.

Lincoln: Son of a fucking bitch... I literally can feel my bones crack in every way that I didn't think it's possible. How bad does my injuries are?

I begin to adjust my sitting position into a meditate position. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before I feel the inside my body with my heightened sense.