Chapter 13: Honest Feeling

Previously on Chapter 12: Annihilation, the first episode has finally ended like the canon but with a bit twist. Instead of the police, Lincoln's the one who finished the job and sneakily return to Hell like nothing happened. In addition, Lincoln was being publicly kissed by Mrs. Mayberry which caused Loona to be extremely jealous and stared at them in jealousy. 

No One POV

After the party ended, Lincoln escort Mrs. Mayberry who is very drunk from the drink that Millie brought and calls a nearby taxi to send her home. But before the taxi driver could drive, Lincoln whisper something so badly that the taxi driver's face turn pale instantly. Lincoln did an advance payment to the taxi driver before the taxi driver immediately drive away from Lincoln.

Lincoln: *wave his paw* Have a safe drive.

Lincoln enters the building and head towards the lift until he arrives at their floor and open the door. The moment he opens it, he can see a lot of mess need to be cleaned up. Cake crumbs scaterring all over the floor, wet marks from the drinks on the floor and ceiling, a very drunk Millie hugging Moxxie, who also drunk, kissing and licking his face like a candy and a wasted Blitzo lying on the receptionist's desk while mumbling incoherent about something while holding an empty bottle.

Millie: *drunk* Hehehe... *kiss* So *kiss* fushing *kiss* delishious *lick*.

Moxxie: *drunk* I'm a chandhy... hehehe...

Blitzo: *drunk mumbles incohorently*

Lincoln: *tired sigh* I can't believe I'm the only demon who is still rational in this office.

Lincoln then walk towards Blitzo and immediately carry him like a sack before throws him on his bed while still holding the empty bottle in his hand. Lincoln walk out from the room and head towards the couple before he princess carries both of them and throws them at the sofa. Lincoln then begin to clean the mess they made from the party and after a few minutes of cleaning, he finally done with his work. He take off his vest and his tie before he grab a nearby chair and take a seat to take a break.

Lincoln: Finally done with the cleaning. Since both Moxxie and Millie already took the sofa, I should sleep somewhere else but where can I sleep? *sigh* I should find my own place to live and sleep.

*THUD*

Lincoln react to the unknown sound so he put down his vest and tie on the chair before walks towards the sound.

*THUD*

Lincoln hears the unknown sound again and it's coming from the kitchen. He enters the kitchen room and see the refrigerator's door is open and a demon sitting in front of the refrigerator. Lincoln walks closer to see who's the demon is until he realizes it was none other than Loona who is hugging a bottle. Loona is clearly drunk thanks to the beverage Millie brought. Her hair is a total mess, her cheek is red from drunkness and she also hiccup from drinking too much. Lincoln then close the refrigerator's door before she pat Loona's cheek to wake her up.

Lincoln: Loona, are you alive?

Loona: *drunk* I'm fhine... more drihnk pleashe...

Lincoln: Loona, you're wasted as fuck now. You need to take a break.

Loona: Fuhck bhreak. I whannha dhrink *hiccup* more...

Lincoln: Looks I have no choice but to use the hard way.

Lincoln then begin to take away the bottle from Loona which cause her to turn angry at Lincoln but Lincoln snatch her before she could she say anything into his arm and carry her like a princess towards her room. While Lincoln was carrying Loona, she looks at Lincoln with a weird expression on her face. Even though she's totally drunk, she still can see and hear her surrounding. Lincoln open the door and gently put Loona onto her bed. Lincoln grab the blanket and cover her body. Lincoln looks at Loona before he begin to pat her head enjoying the feeling of her soft hair.