Chapter 1: Introduction

Hello everyone. This is Ant1z0Ne in the zone. As you probably know, I'm re-writing this story in this account so some of them will have a new storyline while some of them will be the same like the previous one in my story so good luck and enjoy the story. Peace out.

No One POV

*BOOM* *BANG* *SCREAM* *CRASH*

???: *scratch left ear* What is that loud noise? I thought this area doesn't have any kind of festival today.

??? slowly open ??? eyes to see what cause the sudden loud noise until ??? finally realizes where that loud sound coming from in the first place. ??? stand up in shock as ??? looks around the area and notices the sky is red instead the usual blue and the moon's color is red with some sort of pentagram on it which is very weird in the first place. ??? could tell this place is some sort of a city but this city looks horrible as fuck in ??? opinion. The buildings were mostly run down or destroyed with some of them look perfect, the streets were run down as well with trash lying everywhere but the one thing ??? very sure is there are many weird looking creatures walking around the street instead of a normal human.

???: Where am I? What is this place? Why is this place painted red color for some reason? Am I hallucinating or something? Did I got drugged by someone?

??? about to pinch ??? cheek before ??? notices something furry on ??? skin for some reason until ??? look down and surprised at ??? new appearance. It turns out the furry feeling from before turns out to be real. ??? looks like some sort of a werewolf instead a human. 

???: What the... What happened to me? Why do I have a fur all over my body? Did someone does an experiment on me? Wait... did I got kidnapped in my sleep?

*BANG*

??? is surprised by the sudden loud sound from the sky so ??? looks up to see what cause the sudden noise only to see fireworks going off for some reason.

*RING*

??? hear another sound after the firework going off on ??? right side and see a building that resembles a giant clock tower with a large timer saying "Next Cleanse: 365 Days". The moment ??? notices the word "cleanse" on the clock tower, ???'s brain finally solve the mystery about ??? current whereabouts.

???: It all makes sense now. The city of red... a weird looking demon wandering around the city... the clock tower saying the word cleanse... I'm in Hell. I can't believe I'm in Hell right now. Lincoln Albert Loud, you finally got what you deserved after all this time.

[For those who guess it correctly, congrats. The one who's been talking is Lincoln Loud himself but for those who doesn't, no worries. Just enjoy the story.]

Since Lincoln knows where he is now, he begin to think how to blend in with the other demon. Lincoln also realizes he still doesn't know how he looks like so he look around the area to see any mirror or some sort until he found an old building with a bit of mirror still stuck on the wall and see himself on the mirror to look at his new appearance. His entire structure is not human but rather some sort of a werewolf that he sees in the movies or comic.

Lincoln: I still can't believe my entire body transform into a werewolf. This is new to me. 

Lincoln's new appearance is totally different from his previous human body. He has grow taller as his previous human body is 150 cm or 5 feet tall while his new body is around 220 cm or 7 feet 2 inches tall based on his calculation. He has a normal muscular body for some reason unlike his previous body with snowy white fur like his human hair, his head looks like a wolf's head with a wide forehead, a very sharp jawline and a long sharp muzzle. Lincoln open his mouth to inspect his teeth and notices his teeth also changes into a wolf's teeth with a very sharp fangs around 3 or 3.3 inches long. He also notices his eye's color change as well from white sclera with brown irises to light dark sclera with a mix of red and orange irises and a long white with a bit of black patches on the tip of his tail. The only thing that's not change is his outfit which is an orange jacket with white shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and a black sport shoes.