XXII

CHAPTER XXII
————————————————————
SATURDAY
————————————————————

I WOKE UP WITH A LEG AND AN ARM AROUND SATORU, I stayed still as I recollected my memories of last night.
And one look at myself told me everything I needed to know.

I was naked, pressing my body up against Satoru, who also was nude.
I thought about what took place once we got back to his penthouse, and my body reacted by itself when the memories of us having sex came to mind.

Satoru opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile, sliding his arm behind my back and holding my waist.
He brought me closer to him and kissed my neck softly.

"I really like waking up with you, Angel." he moved the loose strands of hair from my face to get a better look at me.

He leaned in to kiss my lips and I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment I was sharing with him.

He pulled away and kept his hand on my cheek.
He had a smile that never left, and the more he let his eyes trail on me, the wider he would smile.

"I like waking up with you too, Satoru." I stoked his arm gently.

"If I had the choice, I'd want to wake up with you every day for the rest of my life." he kissed my hand.
I felt so many different emotions after he said that, and all of them were overwhelmingly positive.

"I can make that happen for you, Satoru," I spoke out of impulse, but for some reason, I didn't feel an ounce of regret once those words left my mouth.
Because I truly meant it.

His smile grew even wider, and he wrapped both of his arms around me as a reaction.

He pulled me on top of him and our foreheads were pressed against each other, as well as both of our naked bodies.

"I like you, Satoru." I grazed my thumb over his cheek and stared into his eyes longingly.

"I like you too, Y/n." he planted a small kiss on my nose.

We stayed in that exact position for what felt like ages, but regardless of the time, he was all that truly mattered to me.

"Should we get up, Angel?" he chuckled while tracing circles on my bare chest.

Satoru lay on his side, facing me while I lay on my back, staring at him and the ceiling.

"What's the time?" I asked while propping myself up with my elbows.
I stared out the floor-to-ceiling windows, trying to make out an average time by simply looking at the placement of the sun.

"Late morning." he checked his watch that he had placed on his bedside table.
"Shit, like ten or eleven?" I rubbed my temples, wondering where the time had gone.

"No, almost seven." he looked unbothered and I felt confused.
"Satoru that's not late morning." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I don't mind staying in bed with for you longer though," he smirked and played with my hair.

"What about Megumi though?" I thought about the extra person in the house, who obviously seemed to have slipped the thoughts of Satoru.

As I said that, we both heard a knock on the door and the teenage boy spoke through the walls, having the respect of not opening the door suddenly.

"I'm leaning now, I'll see you guys after lunch."

"I'll be out in a second Megumi." Satoru got out of bed and slipped a robe on.

We walked to his door and quickly shut it behind him once he left to give me the space and time to put something on.

I got out of bed and stretched before putting on the same silk robe that Satoru had let me wear previously.

I tied the robe around my waist and walked out of the room.
I found Satoru in the kitchen chatting to Megumi before he left.
"Goodbye, Megumi, have a good day with your friends." I smiled at him and waved him off.

"I'll see you later big guy." Satoru chuckled and patted his back while leading him out the door.
"I told you to stop calling me that." he sounded irritated but it only humoured Satoru more.

Once the front door closed, Satoru walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
He rested his head in the crook of my neck and breathed softly.

"You have to work huh?" he sounded a bit upset.
"I do, I'm off tomorrow though." I brought my hand up to hold his head next to mine.

"Well starting Monday, the company is mine." he kissed my cheek and lifted his head.
"What's going to happen then?" I looked up at him with confusion.

"I change your schedule," he spoke without hesitation.
"To what?" I became interested.
"Monday, Wednesday and Friday. But you only have to physically come in on Friday," he spoke the words that u have been dreaming of hearing for the last few years.

"Is this premeditated?" I chuckled.
"Well, it's efficient for both of us. You work less and get paid more, I get to be with you for longer without interruption."

"Well, I'm extremely happy regardless." I pulled him into a hug and kissed his neck.

He looked at me with a pout, which I reciprocated as him wanting a kiss, which I gave to him.

"If I could, I'd make sure you'd never have to work another day in your life," he whispered in my ear, and it caught my attention.

I looked at him with raised eyebrows and he continued talking.

"I don't want to take the security of your job away, but if everything goes as how I want it, I'll make sure you never work again Angel." he moved the hair from my face behind my ear.

"Those are the exact words I've prayed every day of my life for someone to tell me." I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"And I'll make it happen, just give it time, Angel." he kissed me.

I'LL GIVE YOU EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, SATORU.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS

a/n

I keep fucking writing Suguru instead of Satoru and I don't realise it.

About the pout thing, it's another thing my boyfriend and I do.
He will pout his lips and look away until I notice and kiss him.
A lot of the romantic things in this book are based off my boyfriend and I.
Only because it's easy for me to write it and add it in.
:3