XV

CHAPTER XV
————————————————————
WEDNESDAY
————————————————————

WE GOT OUT OF THE CAR, taking our shoes off before our feet touched the sand.
It was refreshing, to feel a different texture on my feet after a while.

The sky was a dark blue, clouds included.
It seemed as if a storm was approaching, and the ocean was rough; waves crashing down without a pattern.

The water was a harsh blue, mixed in with the foam from the waves that had fallen before.

We walked towards the shoreline, dipping our feet in the sea, feeling how cold it was.

We trailed the shore for a while, and eventually, we began holding hands while keeping silent.

The wind was still, even though the seas were rough,
The air had a salty smell to it, and it felt fresh, almost a breath of real air.

We stopped to pick up a shell and he stood next to me, rubbing my hand with his thumb.
Once I got up from the ground he stared at me with a smile and I came in closer.

The distance between us was small, and we stared deeply into each other's eyes with a smile.

"I like you, Y/n." he moved the hair from my face to see me properly.

"I like you too, Satoru." I giggled and he looked pleased with my response.

He leaned his forehead against mine, holding my waist with his free hand.
Satoru closed the distance between us, hovering his lips millimetres away from my own, emitting short breaths out of nervousness.

I closed my eyes and leaned closer, putting my arm around his neck, at the back of his head.
Our lips met, and he pulled my waist closer to him, pressing my body against his.
The kiss was affectionate, romantic and nothing less than beautiful.

We pulled away slowly and smiled at each other, then I rested my head against his chest.

"Should we go back? It's getting cold." he chuckled and took my hand again, leading me back to the car.
I had a smile on my face, thinking about the kiss I shared with him.

We got in the car and he started it, driving back to his penthouse with a bit of chatter.
He held my hand while he drove, even when he had to use the gear stick.

"What do you want for dinner? We can order out or we can eat at my house," he asked me and I thought for a bit, but didn't come up with an adequate answer.

"I don't know...should we just eat at your house?" I recommended and he agreed, saying that Megumi should also eat with us.

After a short drive, we arrived back at the penthouse and entered together with cheeky smiles, which were noticed by Megumi, who had furrowed eyebrows as he sat on the couch on his phone.

"How was the beach?" the boy asked as he walked towards us after throwing his phone on the couch.

"It was cold and cloudy, but it was nice." I chuckled and watched as Satoru began looking in the fridge for something to eat.

"I want to go out of town to our beach house, maybe take some friends too." Megumi had a dreamy expression on his face, which made me smile.

"What are your friends like?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrows, seeming unimpressed.

"Annoyingly loud and obnoxious, but they're my friends." he shook his head, and I tried to imagine what his friends could be like.

"I really like that one kid, he's called Itadori," Satoru spoke up, bringing a few things out of the fridge.

"He's alright." Megumi rolled his eyes, and I looked over to Satoru, who was holding in a laugh.

"You're just jealous." Satoru snickered, making Megumi more irritated.
"Go home." he crossed his arms and looked away.

"He's mad because he was beaten in a tournament by the kid," Satoru explained to me and I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"Call me when dinner is ready." Megumi hopped off his stool and walked towards his room, leaving Satoru and I alone again.

• • •

Satoru drove beside me since he insisted on following me back home, which I don't mind honestly.
He parked in front of the building while I parked underground, and he met me at the reception.

I stood in the elevator with him, holding a smile on my face while we simmered in the comfortable silence.

"Today was nice, Satoru, thank you." I leant my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top of mine.
"Anything for you, Angel," he replied, leaving me satisfied.

We reached my floor and we both walked out together, heading towards my door.
Once we got there I opened up and I let him in; since I wanted to put my coat and bag down somewhere before I got back to him.

He snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer, making our noses meet.
I smiled at him and leant my forehead against his, and he used one of his hands to caress my cheek.

He held my cheek and brought me closer, kissing me softly.
I stood on the tips of my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck as he kissed me.
Our lips parted, and we stared at each other with wide smiles.

"I'll come see you at work tomorrow...maybe afterwards we can go out." he held me close to him and I felt safe in his arms.

"I'm happy with anything." I played with the hair at the back of his head while he spoke.

"You should work from home more often, I like having you with me." he grinned and I giggled at his words.
"I like being with you too, Satoru," I replied and he seemed satisfied.

"Goodnight, Angel. I'll see you tomorrow." he walked towards my door, holding my hand and pulling my arm out.

Before he closed the door, he kissed my hand and smirked at me; which made me giggle.

I LIKE YOU, SATORU.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS