I

CHAPTER I
————————————————————
SATURDAY
————————————————————

HE STOOD OUT, he seemed so out of place, yet he fit in perfectly.

It was puzzling to me, why was such a guy here? In an office of all places.
In a dull, glass office.

Radiant white hair, sunglasses, and through them I could see that his eyelashes were the same colour as the top of his head.

He didn't take his glasses off, even in the office. Which was weird to me, but it suited him regardless. He seemed like the kind of person to wear sunglasses indoors.

He communicated well, he managed to sweet talk my manager, and my manager was impossible to get through when I tried.

He had a recognisable laugh, one you couldn't mistake for another.

This man was tall, towering above everyone except my co-worker; who already knew who he was.

My eyes weren't the only ones on him, and he must have had six eyes since he spotted each pair watching his every move.

Even mine, and even though I couldn't see through his glasses, I could feel his gaze on me.

I stared at him, my mouth was slightly agape while doing so, I was in complete awe of the man standing in the middle of the office.

He wore a white buttoned shirt with navy pants, and a belt to tie the outfit together.

My co-worker who sat in the cubicle next to mine rolled his chair out to speak to me and ended up catching me staring at the new face that walked around the building.

"He can see you staring at him, gorgeous." he snickered and I immediately felt embarrassed and a bit teased by the silly nickname he had learnt to call me.

I rolled my chair to meet with him, his long black hair fell behind him, tied up at the top into a bun. One that I have to re-tie at least twice a day.

"Who is he?" I asked while taking a sip from the water bottle that stood next to my computer.

"Gojo Satoru, I went to school with him. We're best friends actually." he chuckled while fiddling with a paper clip that he found on the floor.

"Why is he here out of all places...the modelling agency is down the street." I looked back to try to sneak a second look at the man.

"Model he is indeed, been in Vogue." the man next to me yawned, and I turned my head to face him again. This time I had a shocked expression stuck in my face.

"And a model...wants to work here?" My eyebrows furrowed, and a distaste grew within my mouth.

"I don't know if he wants to work here, regardless it's not a bad place to work at, sometimes you're a bit too oblivious." Suguru sipped at his coffee.

"If I could, I'd quit in a heartbeat." I sighed and dropped my head back over my chair.

"And what would you do then?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"I'd live the life I was meant to, one that doesn't involve me sitting in a cubicle for most of my day." I prop my back up and shook my head.

"That could be changed." Suguru got up from his chair and grabbed a box and a lighter from his desk, motioning with his head for me to follow him.

"Smoke break?" I asked, picking myself up from my chair and straightening out my uniform.

The black-haired man walked towards the middle of the office, where the new face stood; speaking to my manager.

My face turned sour at the sight of my manager, however I was blessed enough for him to leave the scene before I arrived.

Suguru greeted the white-haired man, and he was surprised to see him.

I stood behind the interaction, with my hands in front of me, twiddling my thumbs.

After their initial greeting and hug, they separated and Suguru spoke up.

"This is my co-worker, her name is Y/n L/n." he patted my back proudly and I smiled at Gojo, muttering a pathetic "Hello,".

He reached out his hand and I stuck mine out to meet his, his hands were big, they practically engulfed mine.

He shook my hand and bent down enough for me to get a slight glimpse of his eyes being his sunglasses.

Before I knew it, the interaction between me and Gojo was over, and it was back to Suguru and him.

I was still focused on trying to replay the memory of his eyes in my head, yet it wasn't clear in my mind.

I felt my body heating up the longer I stood near him, and I was confused over the newfound sense of nervousness that took over me.

"Y/n and I will be going out for a smoke break, want to join?" Suguru offered him and he politely declined.

"I still have to do some paperwork over here...maybe we can go out for drinks tonight after you guys finish off here." Gojo offered, and my eyes lit up at the idea of going out with them. However the thought is too far-fetched, and it's unlikely that I'd be able to go.

"Sounds good, see you then." Suguru smiled and patted his back, and soon after left with me following close behind.

Once we reached the ground floor of the building, we ran out of the entrance and stood by the wall facing the outside.

Suguru took a cigarette out of the box and lit it, and he offered one to me, to which I declined and hid my hands in the pockets of my coat.

"What do you think of Gojo?" he asked me after exhaling smoke, which I had to waft away.

"I like him...he seems like an interesting person." I chuckled nervously, watching out for my wording in case I said something that could be used as a tease against me.

"Want to come out with us tonight? I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Suguru offered, and a small smile crept into my face and I nodded slowly.

"Say it with your words, gorgeous." he had a smirk on his face, which made me more nervous.

"I would like to come...I think it would be nice." I chuckled, and he looked pleased with my answer.

"Good, then we will be going after work." he finished off his cigarette and stomped on it.

We both started walking inside the building, heading to the floor where our cubicles stood.

While we made our way we were met with Gojo one last time, who seemed to be leaving and waved at us for a goodbye.

I kept following Suguru, thinking of the new face that entered the office today, which enticed me to know more about him.

GOJO SATORU...
————————————————————
@SCYKHS